Here is a gift: Radionics+Magic = guaranteed results

Lumbergooz

In a discussion by a yahoo group of radionic software (Telehypnosis Pro) by Tifareth. It was mentioned the importance of infusing sigils in the session. it is magic on steroids....User should watch the sky. Time to record the audio shall be in the hour matching the astro hour of the person(target) birthday. Sigil can be derived from magic square that is derived from encrypting the phrase you recorded & want to manifest into a number which is spread over the magic square. by combining these elements, your work will be an arrow that is simply...doesn t miss.

OakFieldAlienz444

I've studied the works of Joshua P. Warren.
I've used these softwares b4 to attempt to charge drinking water and other things.
I'll look into this more about generating wealth and stuff

steven chiverton

I've studied the works of Joshua P. Warren.
I've used these softwares b4 to attempt to charge drinking water and other things.
I'll look into this more about generating wealth and stuff
i made my own wishing machine ive had luck here and there but the last 2 weeks i got no wins in Powerball but before that 3 weeks in a row myself and my partner each got 13 or more wins total during the 3 weeks in a row , ive seen joshua p warrens videos and my design i followed was from someone else but i put crystals in mine and the amount of small wins ive had i used a different tuning idea to tune mine so i hope to get the big win soon from it but the secret to some great success is to interface with it more by using alliuminium tape around the outer frame of my wishing machine to give it a capacitive effect via my own body aura

8thsinner

The only addendum I would suggest is not using someone elses magic square to create anything to do with sigils. It is better to use your own coding system in almost all cases with the sigils themselves of course also being kept secret from everyone.
Apart from that yeah, any scalar technology can be used to reprogram your reality as long as you have belief in it and commit to it.
Good stuff.