Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

titorite

and that hypocrisy is very easily can be found in you. anyways you leave it cuz you ( all ) are so spoiled that neither you will admit nor will feel any shame.

cuz you are so low so spoiled. you may deny it. than i also dont care for you. and do you think that you will admit anything at all ? ( of course not ) than why waste time ? dont tell me that you dont know yourself very well. anyways leave it.
and your entire civilized is based on sex life. so dont say it meaningless. ( hypocrite fraud ) for all are bachelor daddies. instead of maintaining girl and taking her charge you are letting them remained open to be used by anyone. ( any random drunkard or prostitute hunters like yourself )

and now when they are really spoiled you are calling them whores. ( nonsense ) you have spoiled them.

and you are civilized even ? do you think that you are civilized ? in facts you are not civilized. it also cannot be denied.

and leave it aside humanity fumanity etc.
_________
and you have dusted not dusted but spoiled human civilization already. and now your time is gone. cuz now commies are becoming powerful. and you are already finished.

that is all. nor you do accept authority OR supremacy of Lord Krishna. thus you are spoiled from both platforms. for you neither belong nicely to material`1 nor to spiritual`1.

thus you are simply spoiling whole world by living. that is an damn fact. and cannot be denied.

Yooooouuuuu dont know what the word hypocrisy means . And I think you are projecting pretty hard on this spoiled thing. Which means mommy and daddys money take care of you quite nicely and this little rebellion for daddys attention is the cutest little freak out daddy ever seen.

Watch out for them commies buddy. I hear they are really popular with the antifa crowd.

titorite

Both posts reported your time is up soon, sunshine. LOL

Awww mayhem.... You cant buy lunacy like this. This is great , Im laughing my ass off. Someone is typing to us on an internet connection they probably have help from others paying for calling us spoiled... This is really hilarious. First world problems.LOL

And the vocabulary comprehension ….. I give it one of those Italian hand kisses cause its a spicy meatball of misunderstanding.

daralaa

Awww mayhem.... You cant buy lunacy like this. This is great , Im laughing my ass off. Someone is typing to us on an internet connection they probably have help from others paying for calling us spoiled... This is really hilarious. First world problems.LOL

And the vocabulary comprehension ….. I give it one of those Italian hand kisses cause its a spicy meatball of misunderstanding.

no - no you are not the damn spoiled nor you are hypocrite frauds. who are trying to call on virtue after forgetting their evil deeds.

now you just remain after me ( rascal slut ) you are the damn slut gay slut. cuz you have taken my genitals into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation ) so you are the damn gay slut.

just keep my genitals into your deep throat. and try to make your shows ( if they are going to help you anywhere at all )

daralaa

@daralaa - You have been warned. Please stop using inappropriate language, or you may be banned.

oh theif has arrived in the scene the in guess of cop. ( waahaa ) and now he will show us great first class justice. ( wahaa - waahaaa )

and if you were sane than you would have stopped your gay/ and regular whores who are grabbing my pants zip and without shame telling others about there experience and fun with my genitals ( like an whore )

and when `1 calls whore an whore its wrong. ( waahaa ) amazing. and gentle behaviour for gentlemen and these gay/or regular whores are not sane. so they are dealt like that as they acted. that is all.

Cirrus

I'd say this thread is confusing, but that would be offensive to the word "confusing" (even if the word "confusing" is a spoiled child (which it is)).

daralaa

I'd say this thread is confusing, but that would be offensive to the word "confusing" (even if the word "confusing" is a spoiled child (which it is)).

let me over the damn confusion. let us speak frankly. that you have to listen to the damn mum. instead of any random so called clever and fertile ( so called educated pig ) child

and if you listened to them than you are finished ( in spite of having everything ) and ( such an fool i am ) that im again beating the damn dead horse like yourself. ( just see the fun )

taykair

I hadn't really planned to take part in this thread, but...

daralaa - I'm going to assume that English is not your first language, and so I will give you the benefit of the doubt as far as the wording of your posts is concerned. However, you seem to have come here with what we call "a chip on your shoulder" - that is, you have just arrived, yet you seem to want to insult and antagonize those who don't agree with you. This doesn't further healthy discussion. It only alienates those who you wish to enlighten.

I suggest that you calm yourself, and try to clearly - and respectfully - attempt to explain what it is that you want to share with us. Most of the folks here are open to new ideas, as long as they are presented in the proper way.

Take care.

daralaa

I hadn't really planned to take part in this thread, but...

daralaa - I'm going to assume that English is not your first language, and so I will give you the benefit of the doubt as far as the wording of your posts is concerned. However, you seem to have come here with what we call "a chip on your shoulder" - that is, you have just arrived, yet you seem to want to insult and antagonize those who don't agree with you. This doesn't further healthy discussion. It only alienates those who you wish to enlighten.

I suggest that you calm yourself, and try to clearly - and respectfully - attempt to explain what it is that you want to share with us. Most of the folks here are open to new ideas, as long as they are presented in the proper way.

Take care.

although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
and you are the damn rascal hypocrite as soon as you touched the english and grammer, you may deny it. but i dont depend on your accepting or not accepting. for the damn fact is fact that you are nonsense hypocrite.
_________
and gentle behaviour is for gentlemen. not for the damn rascals, and if one will act like dog in the street than that very dog may get kick which is the damn only language dog used to understand.

so still im not to be blamed for im dealing with rascals with rascaldom. that is all.
and before generalizing ( or *imposing or shifting burdon of proof ) us ( The Hare Krishnas ) with other folks you have to explain few of explanation which other folks has given to you without using any personal experience, holy books quotes, faith or belief.

than you bring them on same ground on which we ( The Hare Krishnas ) are standing on. till that time i will kick on all nonsense. for im not doing it dryly OR out of foolishness.

im doing it very scientifically for i have solid, verifiable and tangible Practical explanation behind myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.