Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

titorite

no - no you are not the damn spoiled nor you are hypocrite frauds. who are trying to call on virtue after forgetting their evil deeds.

now you just remain after me ( rascal slut ) you are the damn slut gay slut. cuz you have taken my genitals into your deep throat ( by pying without invitation ) so you are the damn gay slut.

just keep my genitals into your deep throat. and try to make your shows ( if they are going to help you anywhere at all )

OH MY GOD a digital tantrum on a forum I love it. Id suggest you watch your bigotry , homophobia , and racism though as I am sure their are rules against that.. and as much fun as I am having watching you flame out like a spoiled child not getting her way Im kinda certain classicfan might just intervene and shut you down I mean you been reported a few times and your still doing your best to be offensive as possible....

IS that what your religion is about? Offending and belittling people..... I might need to know more about your school or sect of krishnaism. I hope you can tell me more about the religion of being lewd and offensive and rude with less sexual stuff so we can enjoy your company a bit longer.... Shoot at this point if we were in a mall I might buy you a coke or a water or something and just listen to your beautiful rants for as long as I could before mall security denied me the privilege of your delightful company.

RAGE ON PRINCESS, rage on.

Harte

p03331jx.jpg

Harte

Cirrus

that you would have understood if you would have read that Practical explanation. but you havent done that so there is no need of wasting time at all.

I read it. What if I told you I'm the product of artificial insemination? Your logic wouldn't work there if even my mum did not know who my biological father was/is.

Status
Not open for further replies.