Hey Another new guy

CaryP

Re: Hey Another new guy

Welcome to the plantation D28 2012. Good to see another member from the UK joining us. I'm not from the UK, but you (members from the UK) bring a certain perspective that is uniquely British. Glad to see you here.

Cary

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Another UK'er, welcome to our little slice of madness.

ZeoEmeraude

Welcome to the site D28. I hope that you have fun posting here about the topic that interests us all....Time Travel. Again, nice to meet ya bub, have fun!!!

Your TTF Super Sayian: Zeo

MutableTimeLine

Hey, everyone. I'm new as well. What would any of us do if we met an older version of ourselves. Do you think he/she would try to eliminate you? If so, how well do any of us know ourselves?

But, on a lighter note, if our future self comes back, guess that means we somehow discover time travel. That's a plus. Unless we rack our minds so much that we don't learn how to discover it and....

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation Mutable TL. I see you're from just outside NYC. One of our MIA members is from "the city" and we haven't heard from him since last fall. If you see Rob Hackimer, ask him to check in. I see you've already made a few posts. Glad to see you feel comfortable here.

Cary

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"MutableTimeLine\")</div>
Hey, everyone. I'm new as well. What would any of us do if we met an older version of ourselves. Do you think he/she would try to eliminate you? If so, how well do any of us know ourselves?

But, on a lighter note, if our future self comes back, guess that means we somehow discover time travel. That's a plus. Unless we rack our minds so much that we don't learn how to discover it and....[/b]

My very first action would be to check the source of the Mescal I had been drinking to make sure it wasn't poisoned and that there was enough for both of us. In time one of us would have to dissapear. The winner gets the rest of the bottle.

MutableTimeLine

Thank you, Cary. Can't say I know Mr. Hackimer, but I'm sure he'll be back.

StarLord, you're hilarious. I'm certain you and other Star Wars fans inadvertantly gave "The OC" ratings to see the Episode III trailer. Unless, you're an avid watcher of the program. If so...I-I apologize.

*blink blink*

StarLord

Unknown. But I DO know it better be a heck of a lot better than the last episode......

Nothing worse than being told that the first 3 movies you saw were the second set of three and that there were six more movies to be made. I don't know about you, but a wait like that can hurt a man.

JRSpencer

Hey, everyone. Just doing the greetings and all. I thought about using "TheFakeJohnTitor" as my handle, but didn't want to offend Titor fans or the actually fraud so I went against it. Well, anyway, I'll get to posting.

Thanks for the invite.