Hey Guys :)

GreatSCOTT

Hi I'm Scott im not a time traveller im just very interested in that sort of thing and the paranormal and im looking for a very active community and friendly people to chat with about these things and learn as much as I can so I just wanted to make a post introducing myself and basically say hi so I would love to see a reply from you guys and I hope we can all become good friends and get to know each other well
Hi Scott welcome to Paranormalis :)
Perhaps you could tell us a little about yourself and how you found us :D
Thanks And well what can I say im a student from south Yorkshire UK im studying criminology and also would like to be a self taught demonologist ive always been interested in the paranormal and astronomy im 21 years old And im looking forward to get to know you guys and to are future investigations :) and I found you guys by just searching for a good paranormal community

TimeFlipper

Hi I'm Scott im not a time traveller im just very interested in that sort of thing and the paranormal and im looking for a very active community and friendly people to chat with about these things and learn as much as I can so I just wanted to make a post introducing myself and basically say hi so I would love to see a reply from you guys and I hope we can all become good friends and get to know each other well
Thanks And well what can I say im a student from south Yorkshire UK im studying criminology and also would like to be a self taught demonologist ive always been interested in the paranormal and astronomy im 21 years old And im looking forward to get to know you guys and to are future investigations :) and I found you guys by just searching for a good paranormal community
Im from the home of good football..Derby County :D

GreatSCOTT

Im from the home of good football..Derby County :D
only a hour away dude 50mile or so

LisaTiffany

A little but further away, across the water in Ireland and also a self-taught demonoligist, but not 21, actually 27 in a few days which is kind of Ironic because in a few days I'll have been on the forum for two years. I've always wondered how many UK/Europe folk were on here so yet again welcome :)

bluejay_1919

Wow! I'm excited to see more posts from you! I'm assuming by your studies that you might have alot of interesting stories. Welcome [emoji4]

GreatSCOTT

Wow! I'm excited to see more posts from you! I'm assuming by your studies that you might have alot of interesting stories. Welcome [emoji4]
Thanks Bluejay :)