Hey HDRKid

HDRKID

Just call the inventor up. His number is 785 250 KIND
funny-alarm-clock-animated-gif-14.gif

Kairos

Why not just ask some other sucker who paid money for it to send it to you?

You could even just buy one and send it around in a mail circuit so that lots of people can realize this is a joke without having to spend the money.

NITRO

Why not just ask some other sucker who paid money for it to send it to you?

You could even just buy one and send it around in a mail circuit so that lots of people can realize this is a joke without having to spend the money.
tippical sheep answer..
it's not a TV and device that work as soon when you plugged it!
it's not for weak mind's and pepole without good intention
go watch some more TV and good movies LOL
what you doing on this forum when everything is so stupid here @Kairos ?

NITRO

you
Explain to me how it works.
you need to have a strong mind and good-strong intention,and find a earth vortech(greed point)
also,you need to be open minded and relaxed, and repeat the usage,because when you are using this device you build up an energy and sinchronise the frequency your soul-mind-subconcense with earth gravity... gravity-space time.
it's a slow process and you need to be patient
Pepole are dissapointed when they get HDR and plug it and nothing happend..it's not a TV..
sorry for bad english

Kairos

you

you need to have a strong mind and good-strong intention,and find a earth vortech(greed point)
also,you need to be open minded and relaxed, and repeat the usage,because when you are using this device you build up an energy and sinchronise the frequency your soul-mind-subconcense with earth gravity... gravity-space time.
it's a slow process and you need to be patient
Pepole are dissapointed when they get HDR and plug it and nothing happend..it's not a TV..
sorry for bad english

No. I am asking you to give me some theoretical basis for how this device is supposed to work.

Kairos

I think that you can read that on internet also.I'm certain that you can ;)

All I have seen is nonsense stories. I have never once seen a coherent explanation for how it works. There is some website maintained by the schizophrenic who sells these things that makes no sense. I am asking you to explain it. How the hell is this thing supposed to work??

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This should help: