Hey, howzit goin'?

Farstar65

Hey, howzit goin'?

Hey, Farstar65 here.

I've been registered here for a few weeks, and finally figured that it couldn't hurt to kick in a brief intro, if only to get myself used to the whole process--this is the first forum of any kind I've ever decided to get into, and holy crap, there's some interesting stuff being discussed here.

I've been fascinated with time travel since the first time I wished I could go forward in time and peek at my xmas presents. Of course, between then and relatively recently, I had little hope that time travel would ever enter the realm of the possible, although I've kept my mind open.

These days, though... wowzers. I'm actually seriously considering spending some tax return money on a hyper-dimensional resonator, which I intend to try out in combination with certain monoatomic products and binaural-beat meditation tapes with which I've had some encouraging experiences.

Ok, that's probably more than enough for an introduction. Thanx in advance for any input anyone might have about anything, thanx to the staff here for the happy birthday email! Coolness.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Re: Hey, howzit goin'?

Welcome Farstar, nice to see you finally making a post.

StarLord

Welcome Farstar. Hmmm 350 bucks for a placebo? You might be better off buying a XBox or a PlayStation2 and several games fro that kind of money. At least you have something that really works. Good luck on your decision.

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation Farstar65. Looking forward to your posts.

Cary