Hey just wanted to say hi!

Sylvir

Hey everyone!

Sylvir here,
I am new to the forums I just stumbled upon them the other day and I am very excited to join you all and get to know everyone around the world. I am very excited to learn more about what you all have learned and gone through and see if anything out there is similar to what I have been through. Thanks for allowing me to join with you all and I look forward to getting to know you all soon :) Thanks!
-Sylvir

Sylvir

Welcome Sylvir, enjoy and explore:)

Thanks, it seems that this place has some great and very smart people on it. I am enjoying giving a read to some of the threads out here and hoping to start contributing to the conversations shortly :) Hope you're having a great day!

Sylvir

Welcome Sylvir, enjoy and explore:)

I wanted to ask someone if this is an active or currently used forum site, but it appears that there are many posts from recently so that kind of answered that question. Thanks again for the welcome!

Sylvir

@Sylvir - Welcome to Paranormalis! What interests you on this site?
Honestly, I was researching some of the Tittor information that I had not heard of before when I found the site, but everything paranormal and unexplained is of interest to me. I have had some quite interesting and some unexplainable situations in my life and I would love to see if there is anyone out there who has shared a similar experiences or might help me to shed some light on some things at some point as well as getting to know others out there who share similar beliefs or experiences. Thanks for the welcome! Have you been a member here long?