Hey just wanted to say hi!

Sylvir

Could someone help me to know where might be appropriate to share a story about something odd that happened to me in my life? I am not sure if it has alien or other paranormal links or if its just some random coincidence or what (though I tend not to believe in that too much ) Is there just an experiences type thread somewhere where I can share something and see if anyone has an idea about what it might have been or if anyone else has experienced it before? Thanks!

jasmineee12

@Sylvir If you believe it had to do with aliens then somewhere under this topic Aliens and UFOs, or on the home page under paranormal. If none suit you, or are not the correct category you may create your own thread under paranormal rather then time travel.

Sylvir

@Sylvir If you believe it had to do with aliens then somewhere under this topic Aliens and UFOs, or on the home page under paranormal. If none suit you, or are not the correct category you may create your own thread under paranormal rather then time travel.
Thanks, I have no idea if it would have anything to do with aliens at all, I mean there was potentially orb lightning like things that hit me witch caused the situation to happen though i dont know if that was extra terstrial or just a coincidence that happened before the events and changes occured or what. Thank you for the ideas though I will try and find the right place to talk about it soon :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Sylvir - Yes, I've been a member here for over two and a half years.
awesome, it is very nice to meet you, what originally brought you to the site back in the day?
I initially came to this site because I wanted a place to discuss my goals, which then involved advanced space travel, time travel, and changing history.

The goal involving "revolutionizing" advanced space travel is no longer a goal of mine since it has likely already been done here on Earth in secret, and even if I came up with anything that advanced, the government would steal my idea and my paranormal career would be over.

However, my goals of time traveling and changing history are still current. I'm now thinking of hitching a ride with aliens who can give me the knowledge, tools, etc. that I'll need to time travel and change history. I was originally planning on coming up with a UFO-like technology powered by a form of warp drive to reach the aliens, but currently, I'm thinking of ways to get the aliens to reach me here on Earth.