Hey

CuriousInquirer

My name is cam and i am a writer. Obviously i would like to talk to some time travelers to ask some questions and see about possible ideas that it could inspire, possibly in both times. Id love to talk and learn some science and etc. Stuff maybe that they can explain in laymens terms. Id love to bounce ideas :).

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site! :)

See you around!

titorite

Rockets are typically multi stage for a reason. At different altitudes the atmosphere gets thinner and gravity becomes less so the shape of the rocket nozzle (the cone at the end) must be a little different in size and shape in order to achieve maximum thrust for the fuel available.

The US space shuttle got around this problem by having the smaller tighter shaped rockets on the shuttle itself and the boosters were exactly that first stage boosters.

Rocket science is pretty freaking neat.

Now let me talk about the stupidity of landing a rocket on its but. That idea is appallingly stupid. Because you must carry the descent fuel as well as the assent fuel and it takes more to descend like that than ascend . And then landing a rocket on floating fucking barge in the middle of the ocean where large waves and intense winds can scuttle your whole thing. This is not like landing air craft on a stable strip of an air craft carrier , this is like landing a large building on a tiny square that isn't even using a 4 point anchor system... and how look now its confirmed the Musk is a pot head... Thats right, cause pot heads can do rocket science too. And thats safe and trust worthy NO IT ISNT NO! STEVER CARELL NO DEAR GOD NO. I dont think space x is faking everything but I do believe Space X is hoaxing a majority of their bullshit... especially when must says that we can tell its real because it looks so fake.... Horse shit.

IF space science and political conspiracy aint your cup of inspiration perhaps ancient history.. Im a big fan of the youtube channel mystery history . How all the ancient cultures share similarities is beyond belief and highly compelling .

OH shit..... none of this is related much to time travel... sorry about that.

UMMMMMM..... Time Travel institute should still have a copy of the original John Titor story. That could be very inspiring … Multiverse theory...

Personally I have a theory about it. I think JT went back found his grand pa in the middle of IBM project mercury (not to be confused the space program project mercury ) and I think he convinced grand pa of who and what he was but after being convinced grand pa understood everything would change for him and his on this world line so he insisted to JT that he move forward along this timeline to see how Grand pas kids, JTs parents would fare through the changes and to give them any help they might need to survive and thrive, IN exchange grand pa would give all help... and SO JT went forward helped the family, posted online a bit, and when the time came , went back to 72 got the computer after its tweeks , and then smooth sailing back to his originalish timeline... a .0005 divergence really is minimal and scientifically acceptable .

Welcome to paranormalis , We got inspiration for days.

CuriousInquirer

Thanks for the welcome wagon. I must say that this site has already proven useful. I have started a thread asking about magic and arcana. Seeing as i have no idea about the topic. Take a look if you guys are up for it.

Either way. I was wondering if its possible to slip through timespace at a .001 variant without tech or being aware? I notice the mandela effect in many many many cases. So i figure time travel isnt limited to just a machine because we also have the single most powerful processor in th world in our heads. If we actual advance our cereberal capacity i would theorize the possibility of teleportation. With that being there, if we look at teleportation we rip through time space simply once. However if the futures time travel ( as per mentioned by JT) it seems as though they seemigly ripped two fabircs of timespace to teleport. It sound like to me that if a machine like that were to properly run ws would see nitroglycerin cooling with the possibility of miniature nuclear fusion power. The two togther would counteract the overheating core. Also nuclear power being the single strongest force we know for power.

Why would we not harness it into the beauty for time travel?

TimeFlipper

Thanks for the welcome wagon. I must say that this site has already proven useful. I have started a thread asking about magic and arcana. Seeing as i have no idea about the topic. Take a look if you guys are up for it.

Either way. I was wondering if its possible to slip through timespace at a .001 variant without tech or being aware? I notice the mandela effect in many many many cases. So i figure time travel isnt limited to just a machine because we also have the single most powerful processor in th world in our heads. If we actual advance our cereberal capacity i would theorize the possibility of teleportation. With that being there, if we look at teleportation we rip through time space simply once. However if the futures time travel ( as per mentioned by JT) it seems as though they seemigly ripped two fabircs of timespace to teleport. It sound like to me that if a machine like that were to properly run ws would see nitroglycerin cooling with the possibility of miniature nuclear fusion power. The two togther would counteract the overheating core. Also nuclear power being the single strongest force we know for power.

Why would we not harness it into the beauty for time travel?

Hi, Welcome to Paranormalis :)..
You made me shudder a little when you mentioned Nitroglycerin within a nuclear reactor, being used maybe as a coolant? :eek:..
Nitroglycerin is a high explosive, and very unstable :cool:..

titorite

Hi, Welcome to Paranormalis :)..
You made me shudder a little when you mentioned Nitroglycerin within a nuclear reactor, being used maybe as a coolant? :eek:..
Nitroglycerin is a high explosive, and very unstable :cool:..

I saw that myself, didnt think much of it.... IM sure they musta meant liquid nitrogen cause nitroglycerin aint a coolant in any regard.