Chronovisor [TimeTravelForum.net] hi Everyone, I was Chelsea on the other forum

Motoko Aoyama

Only page 1 is available.

1702473725541.png

The Time Travel Forum

The Time Travel Forum! The largest time travel discussion board on the Internet. Free Memberships!
IPB
TTF RulesTime Travel Library
Gallery Member Map HelpSearchMembersCalendarLive Chat BLOGStorePortal

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The Time Travel Forum > Time Travel Lounge > Lounge > Introductions
Collapse
> Site Affiliates

3 Pages 1 2 3 > Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+
> hi Everyone, I was Chelsea on the other forum

Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Motoko Aoyama post Sep 23 2004, 01:44 AM
Post #1

Pythagoras

Group: Members
Member No.: 267

Hi everyone, my username is Motoko Aoyama, on the other time travel forum I was Chelsea and a moderator at the other forum. I was really mad when I couldn't get on the old time travel site for months until today I have finally found out that it had moved to a new location. I saw some people before like Frog, HDRkid, Phoenix, Jovial kitten, etc... but I know my username Chelsea_Ritz_Joji was not here so I decided to change it to Motoko Aoyama (from the Love Hina series) since I am a huge Motoko fan. Anyway that all for now, see ya.
User is offlineProfile CardPM Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheHeggy post Sep 23 2004, 01:48 AM
Post #2

Jawas Are Tasty!
Group Icon

Group: Dark Lord of the Sith
Member No.: 35

Hey, Motoko. Welcome :D

These forums aren't the 'other' forums by any means. Gavin had disappeared for several months, and the mods there had no way to make changes to the site, so Satan started his own site.

Upon his return, (months later) he was pretty ticked off that we 'betrayed' him.

No one knows why the other one is shut down now, we think it's because he was so mad at how succsessful this site became. We don't filter words :D

Anyways, welcome to the site.
+Quote Post
Motoko Aoyama post Sep 23 2004, 01:54 AM
Post #3

Pythagoras

So thats what happened to the other forum, the admin of the other forum disappeared.
+Quote Post
TheHeggy post Sep 23 2004, 02:01 AM
Post #4

Jawas Are Tasty!
Group Icon

Group: Dark Lord of the Sith
Member No.: 35

Yep, I think he gave up or something. It's a shame, a lot of the stuff over there was important to a lot of people here. Especially the posts by a time traveler named Peragro.
+Quote Post
sosuemetoo post Sep 23 2004, 08:04 AM
Post #5

Resident Mom:pink Knight: love, warmth, kindness
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Motoko Aoyama @ Sep 23 2004, 02:54 AM)
So thats what happened to the other forum, the admin of the other forum disappeared.

Motoko,
First of all, Welcome to our forum! We're glad you found us.

Just to clear up any confusion, this forum was up and running about the time that Gavin showed back up the middle of June. Many members were members of Gavins forum (ttf.tk) and of this one.

In the middle of July, Gavin said he needed to take a week off. He did that, returned for a little bit, then disappeared again. In the beginning of August, we found that he had shut the site down for repairs and upgrades. It's been that way ever since.

Members from this site, and mods from Gavin's site have tried e-mailing Gavin, but their e-mail gets returned, saying that the e-mail addresses have been closed.

I posted for the second time, yesterday on the invision-free board with a few questions, and received a reply.

I asked:
Is there any way to get entire threads from this site? Much research was done by members that are currently members on a site that I help moderate. I would like to have those threads and link them to the old site.I did this because we are trying to contruct a library on this site, and it would be nice to have the research that many of our current members had done, without them having to do it all over again.

Invision replied:
Unless it is reopened by the admin, no.

I then asked:
Several people have attempted to e-mail the site administrator with three different e-mail addresses he provided. He never contacted his mods regarding the closure of his site. All e-mails have been returned stating it is either a cancelled e-mail address or the e-mail mailbox is full. In the event that the admin is never contacted, and the site remains offline because of "server maintenance & upgrades" , will invisionfree permanently close this site, making all research and posts unavailable?

Invision replied:
No, Duffman (owner of InvisionFree) will not close any site unless it breaks the TOS which it doesn't. The board can remain offline for years if the admin wanted.

So, we know that Gavin closed the site down. We know that invisionfree will not close the site permanently. We don't know the reasons that Gavin has closed the site down or when/if he will return.

So Motoko (Chelsea), if you know of any members from Gavin's site that are searching for their friends, let them know that many of them are here and invite them to come!

"Mom"

(edit) - I wanted to make sure I referred to a post our Admin, Satan made last month regarding members of ttf.tk

This post has been edited by sosuemetoo: Sep 23 2004, 10:33 AM
+Quote Post
CaryP post Sep 23 2004, 09:11 AM
Post #6

Keep smiling, it get's a lot worse from here.
Group Icon

Group: Ragin' Cajun
Member No.: 33

Welcome to the plantation Motoko (Chelsea). What ever happened to you "Dance, dance revolution" you had from the old site. I kinda liked that. See you around kiddo.

Cary
+Quote Post
Ralan post Sep 23 2004, 01:23 PM
Post #7

Departed, lifeless, inert, inanimate, deceased, dead (curtain).
Group Icon

Group: Legacy
Member No.: 34

Hey Chelsea, great to have you here!

Any new of Boris joining us as well?
+Quote Post
PyRo99 post Sep 23 2004, 01:25 PM
Post #8

Voltaire
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

Hey Chelsea, glad too see you made it! :love:
+Quote Post
StarLord post Sep 23 2004, 02:53 PM
Post #9

Lord of Time & Space,Grand Vizier Of The Sidhee
Group Icon

Group: Lord of Time and Space
Member No.: 44

Greetings Chelsea

I remember you from the last board. You were the one that had some picture of singer sitting on stage at the bottom of all your posts. And you made it to moderator position there after dreaming about being a moderator all your life. Nothing like acheiving a goal that you have dreamed of all your life is there?
+Quote Post
John post Sep 23 2004, 03:11 PM
Post #10

humilis vasallus
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

Welcome Motoko. I look forward to reading your posts again.
+Quote Post
Paul J. Lyon post Sep 23 2004, 06:22 PM
Post #11

Grand Imam of the Secular Humanist Evolutionist Liberals
Group Icon

Group: Temporal Clergy
Member No.: 42

QUOTE(Ralan @ Sep 23 2004, 07:23 PM)

I would rather be perennially joined to a decayed Cardinal in the bottom circle of hell.
+Quote Post
CaryP post Sep 23 2004, 06:47 PM
Post #12

Keep smiling, it get's a lot worse from here.
Group Icon

Member No.: 33

QUOTE(Paul J. Lyon @ Sep 23 2004, 07:22 PM)
QUOTE(Ralan @ Sep 23 2004, 07:23 PM)

I would rather be perennially joined to a decayed Cardinal in the bottom circle of hell.

No doubtin about where the man stands is there? (Should've saved that for the "Talk in Questions thread) I'm with you Paul, let the boy go away. He don't have to go away mad, just go away. You crack me up man. You need to come to chat if you have the time - liven things up so to speak.

Cary
+Quote Post
PyRo99 post Sep 23 2004, 07:16 PM
Post #13

Voltaire
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

Yeah, Paul, you really should. You always crack me up. :D
+Quote Post
Motoko Aoyama post Sep 23 2004, 11:20 PM
Post #14

Pythagoras

Hey while I was reading all the replies on the thread I saw an advertisement about Love Hina, looks like my username attracted the ads by google to post merchandise about Love Hina. I am a huge Love Hina fan and I own the region free version of the whole Love Hina TV Series, and the DVD with all 3 episodes of Love Hina Again, X-Mas Movie, Spring Movie, and the bonus episode 25.

I'm a big Motoko fan because Motoko always uses her sword to blast Keitaro. My favorite episode is episode 12 because Motoko uses her sword a lot on Keitaro and Tama the turtle.

Ok so here's my opinion on the girls living or visiting in the Hinata Apartments and the other characters in the Love Hina Series

Motoko - first appeared in episode 1 then she left and appeared back in episode 3 She's the best she uses her sword to blast Keitaro and Tama, she also has a sister.

Naru - first appeared in episode 1 likes to blast Keitaro with her kicks and
punches, but sometimes she's weak because she has feelings for Keitaro and Mr. Seta. She has a sister name Mei.

Kaolla - first appeared in episode 1 she's the best, she uses technology to blast Keitaro, but a lot of the girls were mad because Kaolla built a Mecha Turtle that nearly destroyed Hinata Apartments

Kitsune - first appeared in episode 1 her real name is Mitsune which is similar to Mutsumi, tries to impress Keitaro and likes to get Keitaro into trouble

Mutsumi - first appeared in episode 5 but not in the apartment until much later, she is a klutz like Keitaro and failed the Tokyo U exams 3 times like Keitaro. She was the one who made a promise to Keitaro when she was a kid

Shinobu - first appeared in episode 2 she's a wuss!

Sara - first appeared in episode 14 not in the apartment until 16 or 17 she goes with Mr. Seta and likes to blast Keitaro with her moves that Mr. Seta taught Sara.

Keitaro - always gets his butt kicked by all the girls including Haruka, he just doesn't get the fact that Mutsumi was the one who made the promise to Keitaro when Keitaro was a kid

Other Characters

Kentaro - first appeared in episode 7, one word describes him and thats LOSER!

Shitani and Haitani - first appeared in episode 1, likes to beat up Keitaro plus tries too hard to get girls to like them.

Haruka - first appeared in episode 1 runs Hinata Tea House, Keitaro's Aunt. Haruka hates it when she is called Aunt Haruka so she is called Miss Haruka or Haruka.

Mr. Seta - first appeared in episode 5 and then again on 14. Naru's tutor and he has a relative name Sara.

Love Hina Again

Kanako - first appeared in episode 1 Keitaro's sister, has a cat and tries to much to get Keitaro to love her

Spring Movie

Nyamo - not much but she helps Keitaro on an island and Keitaro helps her to find her long lost grandfather

This post has been edited by Motoko Aoyama: Sep 23 2004, 11:22 PM
+Quote Post
Motoko Aoyama post Sep 25 2004, 05:22 PM
Post #15

Pythagoras

Whatever!!! 😠

I miss being a moderator :( It was cool being one, but now since the old forum is gone then I'm just a member now, not only that there is no section to post fanfiction stories on the forum (or is there one?) Someone asked me if Boris is going to be on the forum and here is my answer, I e-mailed him a couple weeks ago and he repsonded that he is extremely busy, he is in India right now living there and a bunch of people are helping Boris to make a TV show appearing in 2005 or 2006 and a movie which is I don't know when it will be released or come or yah.

This post has been edited by Motoko Aoyama: Sep 25 2004, 10:53 PM
+Quote Post
« Next Oldest · Introductions · Next Newest »
Enter Keywords

3 Pages 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

|---- Introductions

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th November 2004 - 11:30 PM
Invision Power Board v2.0.0 © 2004 IPS, Inc.
Registered to: The Time Travel Forum

Last edited by a moderator: