Hi guys

scott93257

I am new to the time travel thread. Brought here by none other than the legend of John Titor himself and his device. I am one that believes that time travel is not only possible but is accomplished already. On the most basic level we all travel forward at 1 second per second but this is only the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more to it. Alternate time lines, multi-verse. etc... I am even researching on doing a reverse engineering job of the C204.

scott93257

Here is some work that I have been doing and this is a video that I created that is on my YouTube channel. Y'all let me know what you think. No camera tricks just some weird stuff going on here. I am going to be re shooting this with a camera in the machine to capture what happens from the inside POV. I shot some B roll audio footage of a storm we were having that day too. Enjoy.

TimeFlipper

I would be interested in seeing some construction plans for the device on the table that vanished.

Back in the 1930s the movie makers had the ability to make people "disappear" by using simple camerawork, therefore our members video was obviously faked during the disappearing scene...I often used to wish I could do that to my mother in law in the past...Bless her!! :LOL:..
Next is a clip from the 1933 movie, The Invisible Man, when he took off the bandages, leaving just his shirt on...If you cant see it, just type into the You Browser, The Invisible Man 1933 part 2..:LOL:..