Hi guys

steven chiverton

i have my doubts about john titor after seeing a video uploaded in the paranormalis by someone who claimed to of faked the john titor storey and the time machine was a just a prop he put together to convince people it was real

scott93257

i have my doubts about john titor after seeing a video uploaded in the paranormalis by someone who claimed to of faked the john titor storey and the time machine was a just a prop he put together to convince people it was real
Yes I do too. The only thing I think that fooled people was the accuracy of what it is like to actually travel through time in his story. It may be real it may be a hoax. I am on the fence about it. Perhaps do you have a link to this video? I would like to see it. The only thing is, if you use electron injection in to a micro singularity, you can change the event horizon of it. Thing that sounds outlandish is the micro singularity as they don't really practically exist as of yet. I mean CERN can produce them but they close extremely quickly (the singularities) but what if they were able to perfect them?

scott93257

Time is affected by gravity. The further away from the planet you get, the more alteration of time that occurs. Gravity, if we were able to harness it, would play a pivotal role in achieving time travel.

Element115

Time is affected by gravity. The further away from the planet you get, the more alteration of time that occurs. Gravity, if we were able to harness it, would play a pivotal role in achieving time travel.
that isn't really proof. we know these things already. basic knowledge.

scott93257

Yes it is basic knowledge but it can be considered as a proof of sorts. However, great speed is proof of recorded time dilation. I know that time travel and time dilation are two different things but they can be considered to be in the same bracket. You should trust me on this subject :)