hi guys

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey there! Welcome to the site! :)

TimeFlipper

Hello, Welcome to the forum.. You'll enjoy time here plenty of content and just so you know anyone with a intellectual brain on this forum is subjected to what I call the three b's "Bashed,Banned and Blocked" So yeah once again enjoy your stay.
YOU are the one Mullac998 that enjoys chatting with and backing up TROLLS that should never be allowed to stay on Paranormalis, even if they do happen to have much more intellectuality than you have!!....Frankly imho, YOU should also be classed as a Troll if you agree with everything they get up to!!...

Obviously the Troll Lord Henry aka The Scientist aka many more names, wrote out the opening sentence for you, as you are totally incapable of writing rhetoric in a sophisticated manner...Just stick with your plastic pipes that you hope will make a Scalar Transceiver one day..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello, Welcome to the forum.. You'll enjoy time here plenty of content and just so you know anyone with a intellectual brain on this forum is subjected to what I call the three b's "Bashed,Banned and Blocked" So yeah once again enjoy your stay.
How ironic of you to say that, when you're in fact the one encouraging trolls to cause drama, and putting us down for kicking them out.

Wind7

Staff

Easy pal.
That's a low blow and not at all true.

:mad: