Hi, I need help.

Michael Macintosh

Are you involved in politics at the moment?
No, I am not currently even actively involved in politics. I am ex-military and part of a trade union, that's about as political as I've ever been. I'm a Christian minister, and part of a fairly famous music group. I've started some successful businesses. But not really politically-oriented, honestly. To me, politics are, more or less, a popularity contest in which people consistently vote against their own interests. I wish that would be different. - MM.

JasperMoon

There isn't anything more worthy to do than to run for office and to run it in a fair and honest way. You can do this, but you need experience, which Trump doesn't have. And you see the results. The only thing I can say to you right now is do what Obama did, run for a lesser office, be in the Congress for a term or two and then go for it. I think what's going to happen is the women are going to take over the next election and try to oust Trump. It appears it's headed in that direction. and watch the children's movement. They aren't going away and they aren't going to be intimidated by these jerks who are trying to put them down and say the worst about them. This country within the next 4 years needs to be in crisis because people still haven't fully awakened to the reality of what's about to happen to them. Putin is a dictator of the worst kind and he is not going to stop until he has all our representatives in his pockets. That said, we the people must take the reins again and do what we must to save our country. You must do the same. I don't know who told you this or if you did time travel to the future to see it yourself, but right now the women are going to take over for the next few years and straighten this mess out. This is what you have got to do as well. Run baby run, and back those women before you become the president of the United States.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@JasperMoon - Trump is a much better president than Obama could ever be. I don't care how much experience Trump had in the political arena, he seems destined to become a better president than even Ronald Reagan. He's starting to get this country moving again with the manufacturing, etc.

Chances are you might trust the twisted truth, shitty propaganda, and outright lies spewed by the left-wing mainstream media from sources such as CNN (AKA the Communist News Network), and that is foolish.

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah seems like it's flipped. Fox was a major enemy of the people in the bush and obama era, then it changed after 2012 and let ron paul on. Really changed since roger ailes and o'reilly was ousted thankgod. CNN really has been pure garbage since 911 at least.

obviously putin and trump are part of the alliance that david wilcock talked about for 10yrs fighting the illuminati. Anyone who really paid attention can see it.

JasperMoon

You will find he has broken more laws, trampled on the Constitution and been an even greater traitor to his country than Benedict Arnold. I have no illusions about this man. He is a crook and he is a traitor. And that comes not from conspiracy theorists but hard working people he robbed and put out of work, starting in New Jersey.

NaturalPhilosopher

here's a question, could you tell the difference between someone trying to remove the illuminati and someone not? would each trample the constitution in the process?

ya gonna tell me the stockmarket almost doubling, all the stuff going on at the FBI, DOJ and all the pedophile disclosure stuff going on, isn't remarkable? How about NK coming to the table to negotiate?

actual tariffs on imported goods, revelation that japanese steel is inferior, and lowered taxes for companies...give me a break.

Ya know Tesla and Leonardo da Vinci were both funded by billionaires in their times. Guess Tesla is compromised too, who knew? The entire renaissance, industrial revolution were funded by wealthy oligarch noble families. John Jacob Astor the 4th died on the titanic for his opposition to the federal reserve and for funding Tesla.

Humanity owes elites a huge debt of gratitude.

So are all the benevolent elites that started humanity's liberation all still poor(they were all bankrupted in the 19th and 20th centuries) or killed. Who would they be if they're still around?

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You will find he has broken more laws, trampled on the Constitution and been an even greater traitor to his country than Benedict Arnold. I have no illusions about this man. He is a crook and he is a traitor. And that comes not from conspiracy theorists but hard working people he robbed and put out of work, starting in New Jersey.
You are quite mistaken. What you are describing sounds a lot more like Barack Obama than Donald Trump for sure. Obama is a murderer, and he is the one who trampled all over the U.S. Constitution. Obama pretended he was born in Hawaii, forging evidence that he was. He was actually born in Kenya. Obama has had scandals much, much worse than Watergate. Obama is likely responsible for the murders of figures such as Andrew Breitbart and Antonin Scalia.

If you really loved this country, you would not trust sources such as the Communist News Network. Seriously, you should start paying attention to sources such as Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. If you can't handle that, I suggest you take medication, at least temporarily. Or you can go on being deluded.

Michael Macintosh

I don't watch the news. I've avoided television since 9-11. Why would anyone trust a third party source for information when you can go straight to the source, by having a dialog going on at all times with people rather than believe what someone else says about them. Seems pretty stupid to run a country that way, and that is what we have now. It can only turn ugly because of this. I've seen it already, 2019 will be a disaster in relation to North Korea - and then Russia and China will become even more annoyed with the U.S. / U.K. alliance. We need to stop listening to British-Israeli intelligence and media propaganda entirely if we ever hope to stop running in circles and repeating the same mistakes that continuously lead to conflict. If a world war does not happen by the time Trump is out of office, I will be very, very surprised. I will not make these mistakes. Trump is smart, but I am probably smarter. I imagine that if I am elected, by 2025 the world will be an entirely different place - and whoever is President will have a huge job on their hands in terms of effectively starting from scratch. - MM.

Last edited:

JasperMoon

I went to college with a person who predicted that we would have a war in Asia, possibly world war iii and this was several years ago that he lectured on this. He worked in the government at the time. This is very scary because now it seems he is coming very close to the reality that this present president may just start the war he predicted!