Hi, I need help.

Michael Macintosh

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Are there any professed time travelers on here? I'm interested in finding people who can tell me what might happen over the next several years / decades / etc., specifically because I am actually interested in running for President of the U.S., and I have been more or less told that I'm already going to be elected by 2025. I do believe I have been part of some time travel and teleportation programs since I was a small child, but I have not traveled in this time / world-line up to a certain point, so I don't actually know my own future. I'm sure if there are real time travelers on here (and it is a real phenomenon), that some would know what will happen. I know it's not protocol to tell anyone their own future, but if you can drop me a hint or clue of some sort if you know what is likely to happen, I really could use the boost of confidence right now, because it seems to me to be rather unlikely, if not impossible that I could ever become President of the United States. Our politics and economics are so utterly rigged against the interests of the majority, and I would happily do my utmost to accurately represent that majority, therefore I have little to no faith that I could get elected because the powers that be don't want someone who will do what is good for the people. Although Trump did just get elected and (perhaps) he is changing that. Your thoughts on any of this please. Except please keep your opinions on my sanity to yourself if you have no experience with time / space travel programs. I'm not interested in back and forth name-calling or labeling anyone. That can be for another time, maybe. Thanks, everyone. - MM.

Mayhem

Zenith
Are you involved in politics at the moment?

alpha centauri

I'm interested in finding people who can tell me what might happen over the next several years / decades / etc., specifically because I am actually interested in running for President of the U.S., and I have been more or less told that I'm already going to be elected by 2025.

I heard of different predicitons.

There are people here on this forum and on other forums that claim to see into the future but they can only tell potentialities.

Who told you that you will be president? Maybe you should ask them.

I was never interested in US presidents of the future because I dont live in the US. So I cannot tell you anything about it. But good look in running for president.

fatherpoop

Click the video and scroll down till you see the name "Tammy Sanford" In the comments, she predicts that Oprah runs for president and loses to a man named Michael

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Anyone who can "see into the future" is straight up lying to you, time travelers are a different point, but they can be disproved. You can, however, get some good advice for running for president, as I tried to run for senate but I got like 10 signatures to get on the ballot before giving up. But I did devise some campaign strategies that you could use. For instance, don't bother slandering, and you said this at the end. Name-calling is stupid. The only time you should insult someone personally on a political level is if you thought of a good comeback. Example: Opponent: "Giving this man keys to nuclear weapons is insanity" You: It was insane to give you keys to a car and yet here you are". You have to make one-line comebacks to make you a more relate able and likable person. It would give you personality, while also not look like straight up slandering. This leads to my second point: Don't give a crap about anything the media, or anyone not supporting you besides your own opponent. The only person on the other side you should disprove is your opponent. You shouldn't give a single crap about the "strategist" that calls all your things stupid, and claims it won't work. Be public about it too. Anyways, what I'm trying to get at here is to not give a rats ass about anyone but your opponent, and come up with good one-liners... Why does that sound like me 15 years ago? Well, I guess somethings never fade away. Anyways, I can't tell you what's going to happen, but I can tell you that you can give yourself a better chance at what you want to happen.

fatherpoop

Michael is a very common name, it was the most common name the year I was born. And Oprah has expressed intrest in running, so the person kind f just took a shot in the dark and hoped it was correct
I was watching the video and scrolled down and saw the comment and was like "what does she mean by Michael?", I came back to this site to see If there was anything new and low and behold LOL. I am just stunned

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I was watching the video and scrolled down and saw the comment and was like "what does she mean by Michael?", I came back to this site to see If there was anything new and low and behold LOL. I am just stunned
I would only be impressed if she gave a last name, but being impressed is far away from believing her