Hi. I stuck in the year 2018.

Lord Quantum

Hello,

I am Samuel and I stuck in the wrong timeline in the year 2018.
I am a timetraveller from the year 2078 and I really need help.
I already started a thread, but I can't get along with it because the moderators have to check everything I post.
I was trevelling from 2078 into the year 1978 to test, if it's possible to travel trough time for more than 58 years. Somehow it's not possible and now I am here. 2018. Actually that would not be the problem, but the real problem is, that somehow the "machine" brought me into the wrong timestring + I have not enough fuel to jump to a different timestring and than into the year 2078.
For now I stuck somewhere 37 km away from Berlin.
If you want to help me you Can do so, by helping me out getting away from this moderators checking every my post and by answering my other thread.
Hope you will help me out.

Lord Quantum

Well what do you mean by time peace?
I know you are not a moderator and I already answered you in my other thread, but the moderators have to check it. That's why you didn't received it yet.

Lord Quantum

I am travelling with a Dignium XBGW (I don't know if Dignium already exists in this year. It's a car producer company). The "time machine" itself is a smart phone connected to the radio of the car.

Mayhem

Zenith
Ok thanks for that info. There has been some movements here to use a smaller piece to move a larger one if you get my meaning.

Can i ask why you came to this forum?

Lord Quantum

I searched the internet for a place where I can talk to people who know at least a bit about time travels. Then I found this one and stared asking for help.
I just want help.

steven chiverton

what feul dose this car run on and how is the smartphone conected to the radio in some of time traveler steven gibbs books one way was to park your car right on top of a vortex and tune the am radio he says in his book to time travel but where it takes you to i dont remember that