Hi. I stuck in the year 2018.

BlastTyrant

so Alkane is any of the series of saturated hydrocarbons including methane, ethane, propane, and higher members.

Propane gas is easy to obtain in any city and most small city's. Cars are and can be converted to run off of propane but they run a lot hotter, so you should be able to run petrol but not for long if it was a fully converted car. How do you normally fill it?

Lord Quantum

Could you guys do me a favour and Google where the closest oil refinery to berlin is? I talked to a chemistry professor and and he told me I could buy the octane I need there.
I tried not to tell that I am from the futrue, cause maybe he would declare me mentally ill.. how ever, I will plan how to get there. In time you guys are searching, I will find something to eat and manage to get a car or someone who will drive me there.
I feel good (even though my feet hurt a bit from walking...), but I miss my good old (yeah it's strange to say "old" to the time you are living in, Especially if you are in the past) Munich in 2078.
Do you think guys I should rest for the night (I have 43€ left) in a motel or should I go back to my car?
I would reach it in 4 - 5 hours if I walk...

I am filling up my car like I think you do too. It's a pretty old model of a ford-like car. So I need the fuel in a liquid form.

Lord Quantum

It's not the best moment to ask, but I try to answere.
As I said before, I am not a scientist.
What I know from newspapers is:
The university in Genf actually successful created a wormwhole.
They even tried to make a weapon out of it, but they didn't get the permissions to.
There is a theory, that it's possible to get endless power through the gravity field of a planet, but it's not proved
NASA is planning the first flight for 5000 years.
Time travelling (What a wonder)

SomethingCursed

i'm highly skeptical, but i enjoy threads like these. Light hearted fun for a bit.

in the off chance that you're actually not BS'ing us, I have a few questions for the OP:

1. What is life like in 2078? Does automation take our jobs? Is there a WW3 or nuclear war?

2. What happens to America. It is now 2018, you're from 2078. What can you tell us about America in 2078?

3. Do you still have paper currency/money in the future, or is it all digital?

4. Do we ever find out if John Titor was actually real and such, any news on Mr. Titor from 2078 that you may know of?

5. Why not just stay in 2018? That's 60 years (er, 100 if you count 2078 back to 1978).. that would be like me going back in time to 1958, or 1918.. I wouldn't mind staying and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to do so

6. When is time travel invented/discovered?

7. Is your time machine (or time travel) in any way, shape or form connected to Nazis or what research they did.. what I mean is, I hear rumors that The Third Reich figured out a way to go back in time.. when WW2 ended, the Allies took the machine/research underground and the rest is history.

Are you able to time travel because of what the Nazis did?

8. What race/ethnicity are you?

9. Are there any new countries, governments or languages in 2078?

10. Tell us about global warming, pollution, overpopulation etc. are these myths? Is 2078 a hell-hole?

11. Do white people still exist (esp. in Germany in the future, Sweden, America etc.)? Is White Genocide a BS myth or is it actually true?

12. What is Mexico and Brazil up to in the 2070's? Are they still kicking?

BONUS: Any word on UFOS.. are they real, fake, is it still unconfirmed and unknown or what?

Thanks for the thread by the way!

Lord Quantum

i'm highly skeptical, but i enjoy threads like these. Light hearted fun for a bit.

in the off chance that you're actually not BS'ing us, I have a few questions for the OP:

1. What is life like in 2078? Does automation take our jobs? Is there a WW3 or nuclear war?

2. What happens to America. It is now 2018, you're from 2078. What can you tell us about America in 2078?

3. Do you still have paper currency/money in the future, or is it all digital?

4. Do we ever find out if John Titor was actually real and such, any news on Mr. Titor from 2078 that you may know of?

5. Why not just stay in 2018? That's 60 years (er, 100 if you count 2078 back to 1978).. that would be like me going back in time to 1958, or 1918.. I wouldn't mind staying and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to do so

6. When is time travel invented/discovered?

7. Is your time machine (or time travel) in any way, shape or form connected to Nazis or what research they did.. what I mean is, I hear rumors that The Third Reich figured out a way to go back in time.. when WW2 ended, the Allies took the machine/research underground and the rest is history.

Are you able to time travel because of what the Nazis did?

8. What race/ethnicity are you?

9. Are there any new countries, governments or languages in 2078?

10. Tell us about global warming, pollution, overpopulation etc. are these myths? Is 2078 a hell-hole?

11. Do white people still exist (esp. in Germany in the future, Sweden, America etc.)? Is White Genocide a BS myth or is it actually true?

12. What is Mexico and Brazil up to in the 2070's? Are they still kicking?

BONUS: Any word on UFOS.. are they real, fake, is it still unconfirmed and unknown or what?

Thanks for the thread by the way!

1. It's hard to tell... many things are better, but some things didn't change and that's sad. (For example billing and rassism).
I don't know if I want to tell you that... Let's say:
It's in your hands ;)

2. Well, America is still one of the world's leading countries, but the "war" between russia and the Us is gone and they corporate with each other's very well.

3. No we have digital currecy. You can pay by card or with your mobile phone. Also some huge stores offer now a Touch-ID function instead of entering a pin.

4. I actually don't know.. As I know there were proto types of a time machine in the 30s but I don't know if he was real or fake...

5. I'd love to stay, but I have a GF and a cat (her name is woomsy) + I have no money and all my papers are at home.

6. Should be around 2060s.. pretty new ^^

7. No, it's not true.

8. I am a I have a British Russian Mother and a German Father. I believe in God (Christianity. Some kind of a mixture of anglizism and evangelism).

9. Countries and government don't have such a political priority as they have "nowdays". People try to be more like: We are not from the USA. We are from the planet earth!

10. The world is definetly not a hell-hole. We solved the problems and even in the 50s when everything looked like it's the first step to the apocalypse, we managed to safe the world from the bitter end :3

11. Yes they do. I don't know how but we are even the majority.

12. As I said, countries are more friendly.

Actually noone knows what a UFO is. They were seen some times, but we still haven't discovered anything for now.

I hope you are fine with this answere. I didn't tell any dates and details, beacause I don't want to prepare you for all that. Humans should have these "what if..." dreams and I don't want to steal them ^^ (and I signed a contract, where I swore to not tell anything detailed...)

Dreamwarrior

Hello,

I am Samuel and I stuck in the wrong timeline in the year 2018.
I am a timetraveller from the year 2078 and I really need help.
I already started a thread, but I can't get along with it because the moderators have to check everything I post.
I was trevelling from 2078 into the year 1978 to test, if it's possible to travel trough time for more than 58 years. Somehow it's not possible and now I am here. 2018. Actually that would not be the problem, but the real problem is, that somehow the "machine" brought me into the wrong timestring + I have not enough fuel to jump to a different timestring and than into the year 2078.
For now I stuck somewhere 37 km away from Berlin.
If you want to help me you Can do so, by helping me out getting away from this moderators checking every my post and by answering my other thread.
Hope you will help me out.
OK I'm up for that ,helping you that is