Hi. I stuck in the year 2018.

lamdo263

Every car ever made in America, from the time now till five years ago, has an extensive computer system within it. Anything produced by year 2080, will certainly have to an extent, that type of computer system within it, only a little more advanced. If you're using this car to time travel, then the government would enable to know this an adjust accordingly. The same with the car key with the emergency time travel reef, as coded within that car keys plastic handle.

The only thing that I can think of, is that you're in an impoverished timeline and gents in general are very hard up for supplies. Otherwise, you would know exactly what I'm talking about. The Nazis did not loose world war two, they were simply shifted to somewhere else. And believe me when I say this, they've changed a lot.

If you're really stuck and are not B.S.ing me on the time travel stuff, an emergency code to get you out of this time is A7431. If you see this number published, then go to where that number is? If approached and you're simply asked would you like to travel home, the code pass phrase is, { Tommy hates his race car }.

This is the best that I can do for you.

steven chiverton

Every car ever made in America, from the time now till five years ago, has an extensive computer system within it. Anything produced by year 2080, will certainly have to an extent, that type of computer system within it, only a little more advanced. If you're using this car to time travel, then the government would enable to know this an adjust accordingly. The same with the car key with the emergency time travel reef, as coded within that car keys plastic handle.

The only thing that I can think of, is that you're in an impoverished timeline and gents in general are very hard up for supplies. Otherwise, you would know exactly what I'm talking about. The Nazis did not loose world war two, they were simply shifted to somewhere else. And believe me when I say this, they've changed a lot.

If you're really stuck and are not B.S.ing me on the time travel stuff, an emergency code to get you out of this time is A7431. If you see this number published, then go to where that number is? If approached and you're simply asked would you like to travel home, the code pass phrase is, { Tommy hates his race car }.

This is the best that I can do for you.
lambdo263 you sound like a real time traveler or someone who has some imppressive knowledge

steven chiverton

Hello sir :)

Is 3D food printers popular in 2078?

And is self driving car used everywhere word wide?
we have 3d printers out but they dont print food yet and they are only just getting self driving cars out and trialing them here in australia or planing to . and they've started printing organs out for the humen body but not here in australia yet as far as i know

Last edited:

Tron1

Sorry have to laugh at the english, pardon me if you are from another country. But this has to stop, it's going on every where.

Lord Quantum

So I actually got it.
I told the Professor at the University everything I was been trough and he helped me out. He bought me the fuel. He believed me.
I filled up the fuel tank and now I am sitting here where my journey began.
I remember how stressed I was in the first couple hours, but you all guys, helped me out. mentally and technically.

@Mayhem
I remember how you were the first one reading and believing me. Even though you left me, I will remember you as my first helper :)

@steven chiverton
My lovely friend, you are my saviour!
I can't even imagine this whole story without you, and I a very, very, very glad, you were here. You tried to help me every time and I won't forget your name.

@CosmosLunarGirl
Eventhough you didn't help me to find a solution of the whole problem, you were the one asking me "oh, how are you doing?" And I really appreciate that! Stay cool in the future and I hope you

@SomethingCursed
Just thanks for helping me forgetting about my problems by answering your questions (at least for some minutes ^^)

@Lamdo236
Well, you really pissed me off in the first posts, but I think you just wanted to help me as you could and I thank you therefore (even though it was not helpfully at all :÷))

How ever, I'll ask an admin to delete this whole thread and my account. Don't want to leave any footsteps of mine here, but I will ask him to ask you, cause if you all don't dnt this thread to be deleted, he must not do this.

I really love you all and don't forget you!
Tank you so much :)

Have a nice life and try to not do the mistakes, that the people did of whose I was reading in my history books!

Greetings
Lord Samuel Mayer

PS.: I bought the Back to The Future Blue Ray as a souvenir :D

steven chiverton

When would You leave?
we will miss you very much, a proffessor brought the feul for you gee thats nice its an honour to be your saviour im living with my mum as my partner of many years has kicked me out for the 7th time and im hoping to win the australian powerball oneday so i can get my own place

lamdo263

So I actually got it.
I told the Professor at the University everything I was been trough and he helped me out. He bought me the fuel. He believed me.
I filled up the fuel tank and now I am sitting here where my journey began.
I remember how stressed I was in the first couple hours, but you all guys, helped me out. mentally and technically.

@Mayhem
I remember how you were the first one reading and believing me. Even though you left me, I will remember you as my first helper :)

@steven chiverton
My lovely friend, you are my saviour!
I can't even imagine this whole story without you, and I a very, very, very glad, you were here. You tried to help me every time and I won't forget your name.

@CosmosLunarGirl
Eventhough you didn't help me to find a solution of the whole problem, you were the one asking me "oh, how are you doing?" And I really appreciate that! Stay cool in the future and I hope you

@SomethingCursed
Just thanks for helping me forgetting about my problems by answering your questions (at least for some minutes ^^)

@Lamdo236
Well, you really pissed me off in the first posts, but I think you just wanted to help me as you could and I thank you therefore (even though it was not helpfully at all :÷))

How ever, I'll ask an admin to delete this whole thread and my account. Don't want to leave any footsteps of mine here, but I will ask him to ask you, cause if you all don't dnt this thread to be deleted, he must not do this.

I really love you all and don't forget you!
Tank you so much :)

Have a nice life and try to not do the mistakes, that the people did of whose I was reading in my history books!

Greetings
Lord Samuel Mayer

PS.: I bought the Back to The Future Blue Ray as a souvenir :D
You're welcome bye bye.