Hi, I'm looking for Time Travellers!

TimeFlipper

I'm no fake and if your male your future going to be a fairytale...."GRIMM" Consultant my other thread for details...

@animamoma Welcome To Paranormalis :)..
I suggest that you take a look in the Time-Travellers Forum and peep at the thread named, Temporal Agent From a Distant Future...Start at the beginning of that thread, although you may have already done that..

alpha centauri

Hi there,

I'm Anima. I'm here mainly because I would like to write an article about people who claim to have travelled in time or that they still are - I'm very interested in what you might have seen and experienced, how you came here and so forth. I'm 23 and from Berlin, I write for a Berlin based popculture magazine called ZurQuelle - I'll send the link to anyone who is interested, since this is my first post and I can't leave you one right here. The article is supposed to be for the print version of our magazine and will be out in early spring. Please feel free to contact me, if that's okay I will also send out a few messages to people around who claim to have experienced time travelling.

Thanks for letting me join in your forum!
Cheers, Anima
Can you tell us which magazine contains the article when it is finished? I would like to read it.
Or will there be only one magazine in spring?