Hi just introducing myself

TimeFlipper

If anyone can tell me the meaning of the lyrics to this song iam posting, please let me know..o_O.
The lyrics are very "alternative"...If you cannot see the video in your own country, go onto you tube and type in The Windmills of Your Mind, sung by Noel Harrison....

steven chiverton

If anyone can tell me the meaning of the lyrics to this song iam posting, please let me know..o_O.
The lyrics are very "alternative"...If you cannot see the video in your own country, go onto you tube and type in The Windmills of Your Mind, sung by Noel Harrison....

hey time flipper never herd this one before looks very old when did you last dance to this one in ya old walking frame days and wheel chair days lol

Carolanne289

Wow that is old lol

TimeFlipper

hey time flipper never herd this one before looks very old when did you last dance to this one in ya old walking frame days and wheel chair days lol

The song is from the Steve McQueen movie called The Thomas Crown Affair...Not a bad movie from the 1960s, although my favourite Steve McQueen movie was Bullet, where he drives an American Mustang car chasing 2 baddies!!...The last time I danced to the song was 1969 at the Locarno Ballroom, I was smooching with a gorgeous blonde girl called Stephanie :love: :giggle:..