Hi!

samzeman

Hey! I have a big interest in time travel, which is why I'm here.

I plan at some point to write a book (or two or more) about how to deal with accidentally being cast into the past or future. I treat it like an intellectual exercise, and I'm kind of agnostic to the concept of time travel. To me it seems like if it is physically possible, it will happen at some point, but nowhere near within even 3 generations of me existing.

As there's quite a lot of history, these books will take ages, and it's kind of daunting so I put them on hold. But information I gather here might be helpful to them, and I might directly use this to gather information for them if I ever decide to follow through and write them. Otherwise, I'm just really interested in the concepts around time travel. Less the sending-consciousness-back (though I fantasize about that as much as anyone I'm sure) and more the delorean type. I also have a theory that The Polar Express is actually the time travel train from BTTF3, but I think that might be a little bit tangential to this forum.

I'm just eager to hear more about time travel, really, what people think of it and what people think they can do it. Time travel claims are really interesting to me, for some reason. I think I just wishfully want to be there if one of them turns out to be true, so I can go back to it and see what else it predicts.