Nikola tesla

Hii my name is Esli. I'm 21 I'm from a littel country the netherlands/holland.I'm coming from a big family of 7 brother and sisters
I'm new to this forum. I believe that I found this forum not by Chance but that it was meant to be and that I will find many answers on the questions that I have.
I have had a really diffucult past. I was constantly moving from place to place. As little child I lost my dad on a early age and my mom was depressed because she lost all of her Children to Youth service. I never had the Chance to really meet my dad. The only thing I Know of him is that he was constantly in a fight with god. I also was bullied in my past because I was thinking Different than Most people and I was put in isolation because they thought that it was better for me. I have seen a lot of things from demons, Dimensions, ufo's and telekinesis Miracles and other things. I have being christian for a long time. I was really that type of guy that was sharing the gospel that is written in the bible but it was in some weird way never enough. It was like something was missing, like there is something wasn't right. I was told that god could take away fear and I believed it but my fear of death never disappeared. Im still searching for the questions, where am I coming from, where am i going, what is there after death, who created all this or is it real what I have seen. I know that it is real and at the same time it's not, but I believe that this forum will help me to get a step closer to the answers that I'm seeking. Much love and wisdom to all ♥️

dimension-1hacker

Hii my name is Esli. I'm 21 I'm from a littel country the netherlands/holland.I'm coming from a big family of 7 brother and sisters
I'm new to this forum. I believe that I found this forum not by Chance but that it was meant to be and that I will find many answers on the questions that I have.
I have had a really diffucult past. I was constantly moving from place to place. As little child I lost my dad on a early age and my mom was depressed because she lost all of her Children to Youth service. I never had the Chance to really meet my dad. The only thing I Know of him is that he was constantly in a fight with god. I also was bullied in my past because I was thinking Different than Most people and I was put in isolation because they thought that it was better for me. I have seen a lot of things from demons, Dimensions, ufo's and telekinesis Miracles and other things. I have being christian for a long time. I was really that type of guy that was sharing the gospel that is written in the bible but it was in some weird way never enough. It was like something was missing, like there is something wasn't right. I was told that god could take away fear and I believed it but my fear of death never disappeared. Im still searching for the questions, where am I coming from, where am i going, what is there after death, who created all this or is it real what I have seen. I know that it is real and at the same time it's not, but I believe that this forum will help me to get a step closer to the answers that I'm seeking. Much love and wisdom to all ♥
ask yourself what proves the christian bible is accurate in any way a hundred times and you will realize perhaps one thing that you are missing.

P. Jedi

I have had a really diffucult past. I was constantly moving from place to place. As little child I lost my dad on a early age and my mom was depressed because she lost all of her Children to Youth service. I never had the Chance to really meet my dad. The only thing I Know of him is that he was constantly in a fight with god. I also was bullied in my past because I was thinking Different than Most people and I was put in isolation because they thought that it was better for me. I have seen a lot of things from demons, Dimensions, ufo's and telekinesis Miracles and other things. I have being christian for a long time. I was really that type of guy that was sharing the gospel that is written in the bible but it was in some weird way never enough. It was like something was missing, like there is something wasn't right. I was told that god could take away fear and I believed it but my fear of death never disappeared. Im still searching for the questions, where am I coming from, where am i going, what is there after death, who created all this or is it real what I have seen. I know that it is real and at the same time it's not, but I believe that this forum will help me to get a step closer to the answers that I'm seeking. Much love and wisdom to all ♥
Hello, i'm Pietro i am bit older then you. I am from Italy and I think that the Dutch are better people.
U know the Dutch proverb: more the tree is tall and more the wind catch his top. It means that if you have that background you are able to have success in life.
Anyway in NL you have legally available magic truffles which end the fear of death, life is a journey.
Use it at least once every couple of weeks every time you need it.
I think that people from NL are the best!
Are you in good relationship with your brothers and sisters?

NaturalPhilosopher

well hope my thread about egypt and the bible would be interesting to you.

NaturalPhilosopher

Please tell us more about the demons, dimensions, ufos, telekinesis and miracles you witnessed.