Hiker Claims ‘Bigfoot’ Encounter in Washington

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
Wash. — A hiker in northeastern Washington state claims he had an encounter with a ‘Bigfoot’ creature.

hikers-washington-bigfoot.jpg

The man, whose name was not released, said he was with four other people at Colville National Forest when the biped showed up during daytime.

“We were heading North. We had just encountered a field, it was surrounded by woods,” he told the BFRO about the Oct. 13, 2017 encounter. “There was this tree in the middle of the field. As I approached it, I heard some noise.”

The Washington man reportedly hid behind the tree to pinpoint the source of the noise. That’s when he claims he made eye contact with the two-legged being about 30 yards away.

For 30 seconds, he adds, the creature stood there looking at each other. He described the “stocky” ape-looking subject as being 7 feet tall and exhibiting dark brown hair. Its hair was shaggy and the head was rounded and earless, containing “dark piercing” eyes.

“Soon my fight or flight kicked in and I ran over to where my friends were waiting for me,” he explains. “Then it charged, but not at me, it went in a different direction.”

The eyewitness says he is an avid outdoorsman and that he had never seen anything like it before.

“That was not a bear. That must had been Bigfoot,” he said.

In 1993, a woman claimed to have seen a “Bigfoot” in Ferry County, Washington.

Three years later, another Washington resident placed an emergency call claiming that a bipedal creature had broken into his property. The call was later released to the public by law enforcement.

The post Hiker Claims ‘Bigfoot’ Encounter in Washington appeared first on Cryptozoology News.