Hillary Clinton out of her damned mind disconnected from reality

titorite

From an interview at the guardian Hillary Clinton: Europe must curb immigration to stop rightwing populists

“A significant part of the problem here is people’s desire for a leader that is going to just push through change without regard to political pressures, you know, that ‘getting things done’ mentality.”

Clinton said rightwing populists in the west met “a psychological as much as political yearning to be told what to do, and where to go, and how to live and have their press basically stifled and so be given one version of reality.

“The whole American system was designed so that you would eliminate the threat from a strong, authoritarian king or other leader and maybe people are just tired of it. They don’t want that much responsibility and freedom. They want to be told what to do and where to go and how to live … and only given one version of reality.

So that is what Hillary Clinton thinks people want. That we dislike freedom and liberty and want nothing more than to be good obedient slave serfs. I dont know about you but I DO NOT want to be told what to do and where to go and how to live. She is out of her fucking mind. She thinks saying shit like this will win her support for the next election. I dont see how anyone could support someone so loathsome to the idea of freedom and liberty.

TimeFlipper

I`m looking at your first line..."Europe must curb immigration to stop right wing populists"..
My own take on that is, the right wing "populists" are now actually, the right wing "politicians"..

For example the Right Wing Prime Minister of Hungary, Viktor Orban, who has effectively set up barriers around his own country, and is not allowing any muslims at all to enter into his country....Populism, is a term thought up by that Fascist European union (EU), to try and give the impression that populism is a transitory thing, and will eventually go away. (No Chance!)..

Infact, it has been gaining ground in several countries within the EU, especially in Germany, where the AfD (Alternative for Germany) and others, have forced Angela Merkel into quitting as chancellor of Germany in 2021...Good Riddance!!.

Italy has had most of its inhabitants demanding the end to the high immigration, and at present is having a stand off with that Fascist EU over its annual budget, and could help bring about the downfall of the EU, by leaving it completely and getting rid of the EU`s currency (the euro) and going back to its previous currency, the Italian Lira..(Good Luck to Italy!)..

Last edited: