Hillary Clinton will become US President

Tron1

gilberto you sound familiar I think I have been to that time with you. you should post new information as you remember it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
From a British perspective, the American healthcare system seems like a complete f*** up. If the UK can afford to provide free healthcare to EVERY SINGLE ONE of its citizens, then surely the US can too.

Illegal immigrants get free healthcare. Legal ones and citizens do not.

Into the Mystic

If Hilary Clinton becomes president of the U.S. I may never go to America.

A Hillary vs Trump election is frankly a choice between being killed by a gun or a bomb. Neither are desirable. But one is far worse than the other. This is the racist, fascist bigot Trump. Hillary is of course firmly wedged up Wall St's backside, but at least she doesn't wish to stop people from entering the country just because they happen to have a different faith from herself.

This really just makes me realise how glad I am to live in Britain/Europe.

Into the Mystic

From a British perspective, the American healthcare system seems like a complete f*** up. If the UK can afford to provide free healthcare to EVERY SINGLE ONE of its citizens, then surely the US can too.

Illegal immigrants get free healthcare. Legal ones and citizens do not.

Erm, yes we do. I am British and I have NEVER had to pay a penny towards my healthcare.

Unless of course you mean tax, but everyone has to pay tax, so I don't see your point. In Britain we are happy to pay tax to help others, or at least most of us are.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Into the Mystic - Where are you getting your news from? It sounds like you are taking the word of the mainstream media, where there is no investigative journalism. Lack of investigative journalism in the mainstream media means blatant misinformation about people like Trump.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

A Hillary vs Trump election is frankly a choice between being killed by a gun or a bomb. Neither are desirable. But one is far worse than the other. This is the racist, fascist bigot Trump. Hillary is of course firmly wedged up Wall St's backside, but at least she doesn't wish to stop people from entering the country just because they happen to have a different faith from herself.

The media is calling Trump the racist. National security is not racism. People need to look at the facts, not CNN, Fox, and other media outlets to form their opinions.

Into the Mystic

The media is calling Trump the racist. National security is not racism. People need to look at the facts, not CNN, Fox, and other media outlets to form their opinions.

I avoid American media like the plague.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I avoid American media like the plague.

How is it racist that he wants to end situations like:

- There are many homless veterants, but illegal immigrants (no color mentioned) have homes?

- An American has to file bankruptcy after having a c-section with no insurance, but an illegal (no color mentioned), can have as many babies as they want for free?

Those are just two examples. The media twists it all around and says he is racist. Our government is scared that he is becoming so popular. They are going to do everything in their power to make him look bad.

He's not in it for the money. He has plenty of his own. He doesn't even HAVE to care or run for President, but obviously he cares about people because he's trying. He could sit in his fancy house and ignore the world if he wanted to, but he's choosing not to.