Hillary Clinton will become US President

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It would be an outrage if Crooked Hillary were to become the next US President. Trump is ahead of Hillary in the popular vote in several swing states, including Michigan, and the electors must submit to the will of the people. A Hillary Clinton Presidency would cause uproar and a second civil war, and Hillary's aggression against Russia would likely cause World War III!

I wish I'd be able to delete these petitioners' foolish trust for the far left mainstream media, and for falsified far left propaganda as well.

But then again, we'll see how history unfolds.

A petition isn't going to change law, anyway.

Harte

It would be an outrage if Crooked Hillary were to become the next US President. Trump is ahead of Hillary in the popular vote in several swing states, including Michigan, and the electors must submit to the will of the people. A Hillary Clinton Presidency would cause uproar and a second civil war, and Hillary's aggression against Russia would likely cause World War III!

I wish I'd be able to delete these petitioners' foolish trust for the far left mainstream media, and for falsified far left propaganda as well.

There's not very many laws holding electors to their pledged votes. That's a state issue. It's only illegal in (IIRC) 23 states to be what they call a "faithless elector." And the penalties in those states are fines of under a thousand bucks.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

There's not very many laws holding electors to their pledged votes. That's a state issue. It's only illegal in (IIRC) 23 states to be what they call a "faithless elector." And the penalties in those states are fines of under a thousand bucks.

Harte

I'm guessing they don't have to pay any attention to a petition either.

TimeFlipper

Personally i think it highly unlikely that the electoral college or congress could gather sufficient people to mount a serious challenge to Trump..Firstly the electoral college has always been on the side of the voting people and congress dare not try to interfere as it would be a travesty to democracy...Further more Trump has the the very best legal teams in the whole world and the US does not need a prolonged period of time where legalities and counter legalities exist...Love him or hate him, the people of America have voted for Trump and he must be the future president of the US..

I noticed yesterday that Obama was trying to create a problem for Trump by saying he has a conflict of interest at the moment between his own businesses and the affairs of the country...When Obama tried to the influence the outcome of the UK remaining in that fascist club the EU, the people of my country stuck our fingers up at him, and i believe the voters of America will do the same thing!

I also see that a 13 year old girl is now saying that Trump raped her!!..Its obvious that the Clinton supporters have brought this about and it simply shows how evil they are in their sick pathetic minds!