Hillary Clinton will become US President

Lumbergooz

@Harte; ur opinion makes sense someway...a survival kit may save a man/woman , but for what? to live a madmax life later..killing each other for fuel & food in a lawless land? better die with the crowd and let those survivors butcher each other..while I watch from above in heaven with 1 butiful mermaid from God....I do not need 70; those are for the Saudi s:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Harte

@Harte; ur opinion makes sense someway...a survival kit may save a man/woman , but for what? to live a madmax life later..killing each other for fuel & food in a lawless land? better die with the crowd and let those survivors butcher each other..while I watch from above in heaven with 1 butiful mermaid from God....I do not need 70; those are for the Saudi s:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
How dark.

No, my point was that it would be the end of the Earth. I think that was said by someone. You know, no more Earth.
Get ready to float.
I hate explaining my stupid jokes. I'd rather be explaining my more complicated ones.

Harte