Hitler is still alive?

ApocalypseSweet

Just read a news article recently that claims Adolf Hitler is still alive, living in Argentina, is currently 128 years old, living under the false name of Herman Gunthenberg. In a supposed interview, he said "I have been described as bad just because we lost the war. When people read my side of the story, it will change the way you perceive me." He also claimed, "I do not have to worry about the deaths that I caused, I was guilty of many people for crimes that I did not commit, so I had to spend many years of my life hiding from the Jewish people and this has already been my great punishment." Now, I personally believe that Hitler did not, in fact, die in 1945, for the pure lack of evidence. But, this news appears to have originated from a satirical Argentinean news website, thus maybe unreliable. I think this is totally bogus. Thoughts?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't know this website, but didn't you say it's a satirical news website? That should be enough to consider it bogus.

Maybe they're not much evidence of Hitler dying, but is there more evidence of the opposite? That he survived the war and escaped to Argentina?

MindWobbles87

I saw this article aswell .

I also saw an article last year that said Hitler escaped to Brazil where he lived with his brazilian lover until the age of 95 .

There was a grainy picture of the pair too .

HDRKID

I saw the spoof report and he would be a really old man. Then again, he was vegan.
Adolf Hitler's Vegetarianism: Last Surviving Food Tester, Margot Woelk, Confirms Meat-Free Lifestyle | HuffPost

wry44.gif

Snow

It seems impossible to me that he could still be alive, but not so hard to believe he may have escaped and lived a longer life in absolute obscurity. I'm sure every rumor of him surviving was investigated to the inth degree and if he were found an end would have been put to him - and that could have happened and we would never know.

TimeFlipper

I saw this article aswell .

I also saw an article last year that said Hitler escaped to Brazil where he lived with his brazilian lover until the age of 95 .

There was a grainy picture of the pair too .

I agree with you there is a possibility that Hitler escaped to Brazil and ended up in the Brazilian Forests...He would have escaped with his long term lover Eva Braun, but she might have died and Hitler took up with a Brazilian girly :eek: :D.

One thing iam certain of is that the Nazi doctor and mass Jewish murderer Josef Mengele, was allowed by the allies after the second world war to escape to the Brazilian jungles, in return for all the massive amounts of Genetic information he had gleaned over many years...