Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

dimension-1hacker

A nihilist huh? That must be exhausting!
super intelligence black hair and blue eyes is sexy, sleep deprived but my emotions are more complex then a random meathead9542

Am repulsed mentally subjectively at someone that the only words that person says or type is super wierd and omg this person looks so dumb."

ah well, not my best night typing if I can't carry a conversation about other people past the first comment which on other forums I observed lasts for hours. I guess talking about something past this is a good catch and I felt so good last night does not work, have not had these types of interactions in years, just forgot.

The culture of fish in the pool guru is interesting. I could write about the phychology I learned, overcoming my fears, gaining confidence, over 90% of males do not know how to cary consciously a conversation in new situations

sleep deprivation is addling my brain if i want to talk about that trivial things on an online forum for no aparement reason using this syntax, I am not a soliliate superficial extrovert and never will be, and on the day that occurs I will be brain dead.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Hitler might have just copied God but if you come from a religious perspective
man copying God is one of the BIGTIME sins.

As a side note---I am not religious. But I know how they think.

OakFieldAlienz444

o·rig·i·nal sin

noun
Christian Theology
noun: original sin
  1. the tendency to sin innate in all human beings, held to be inherited from Adam in consequence of the Fall. The concept of original sin was developed in the writings of St. Augustine.

We can interpret "sin" however we want but if you go by
the biblical perspective since mankind is flawed and God is not,
if we try to outdo God or imitate him it never works out right.

OakFieldAlienz444

But didn't God make us in his image?
So isn't he flawed?
Not necessarily. Supposedly all the flaws started when
we ate the apple that was given to us by....
drum roll.....
SATAN!
No in all honesty----whatever. But these are all real theological things here.

dimension-1hacker

But didn't God make us in his image?
So isn't he flawed?
Not necessarily. Supposedly all the flaws started when
we ate the apple that was given to us by....
drum roll.....
SATAN!
No in all honesty----whatever. But these are all real theological things here.
god created everything, hence its all gods fault. Not perfect now?