Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

Gnostic Christian

Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

I must be reading the religionist nice guys wrong. Religions are supposed to be religions of peace. Not of war. Genocide is a war god’s tool.

I do not want to believe that my parents who ere Christians, would condone such crimes against humanity going on today.

I am sure you feel the same way for your parents.

Do as your religion bid you do. Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Please show your love and correct me by proving me wrong and admit you hate all genocidal characters.

I must be wrong.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

Careful. Some may get the idea that you are not exactly an admirer of those who practice any of the Abrahamic faiths.

Those damned parents! They can be so awful and ignorant, can't they?

They were, but like all of us are doing today, they were doing the best they could with what they had.

I will proudly stand in any ones face to say that to promote a genocidal Yahweh, --- who kills when he can just as easily cure, --- is evil.

It is said of parents. We all hurt our children somehow.

If this generation stays on course, we will be killing them with extinction.

Regards
DL

dimension-1hacker

They were, but like all of us are doing today, they were doing the best they could with what they had.

I will proudly stand in any ones face to say that to promote a genocidal Yahweh, --- who kills when he can just as easily cure, --- is evil.

It is said of parents. We all hurt our children somehow.

If this generation stays on course, we will be killing them with extinction.

Regards
DL
jaffars snake staff?