Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

OakFieldAlienz444

If he didn't like the incense you burned---in the bible---
well let's just say the penalty was NOT GOOD.
Some theorize there were lots of gods in the bible that the original
version said many gods made us in their image. Some were merciful some weren't.
The most common excuse I hear however is that the people God killed were practicing
bad things like human sacrifice but there are other ways God could have solved that maybe---you would think.

OakFieldAlienz444

My older sister literally like---forced me to watch Disney movies when I was a kid LOL.
I only genuinely liked one or two.
I have seen Jungle Book a lot when I was like 3 or 4 but I still remember that snake.
It's most certainly the Jungle Book snake.
The only other possibility is the snake from the Robin Hood movie that had foxes in it.
I highly doubt this though.

OakFieldAlienz444

Side note---how many times do you think this whole old testament God debate has been done?
I've seen it about ten billion times.
It IS worth discussion though---it's just woah.
It's been discussed b4 let's leave it at that.

Witch Hunt

Side note---how many times do you think this whole old testament God debate has been done?
I've seen it about ten billion times.
It IS worth discussion though---it's just woah.
It's been discussed b4 let's leave it at that.

You and I may feel like that, but there are others in the world that have real questions and may have a legitimate crisis of faith about this. I tend to be more patient and philosophical about stuff like this. It's the right thing to do, the moral thing to do.. Chicks dig that.

OakFieldAlienz444

Anyone familiar with the argument that the real reason
God had to flood the Earth was because most of its population had
mutated into literal demonic monsters because of genetic manipulation?
I mean even that argument has implications that are unsettling---but it isn't put forward very often.
Granted, I'm not a biblical expert but I don't really think there's much in the bible to support this.
There MIGHT be. I mean the whole "Nephalim" thing and the stuff Steve Quayle says.
But the thing is just cuz living creatures were screwed with----doesn't necessarily justify something as strong as what was done.