Hitler was genocidal and evil. Yahweh’s genocides are good; say Christians, Muslims & Jews! -- ?

OakFieldAlienz444

Basically---God can create new life but when humans try to make their own stuff without God's help everything
goes rotten.
Not my opinion just a lot of religious stuff seems to teach this.

OakFieldAlienz444

None of those things were my opinions. Just theories I've heard from people like Steve Quayle and David Wilcock
about this very subject.
My honest opinion is that I am not sure.
The Old testament God might have been evil and he also might have been misunderstood due to a misconception about
the time period during which all this stuff took place.
I don't claim to know. I agree it's interesting. And maybe gods do have all the same vices we do. I don't know.
Anyone think the whole "dining on the flesh of kings" in Revelation is a bit weird?

dimension-1hacker

You and I may feel like that, but there are others in the world that have real questions and may have a legitimate crisis of faith about this. I tend to be more patient and philosophical about stuff like this. It's the right thing to do, the moral thing to do.. Chicks dig that.
You know your fishing rod caught a intellect or a trinity when the she claims to be a nihilist!

act confidence, manspreading, steepled fingers, chin up, 50% eye contact, asking about her interests, keep asking every type of question, how did you feel, why, why, why, thats awesome, pay attention or act like it, don't seem to be wanting it to much, act like there are many other fish in the pond that want you, don't seem clingy, and so on

OakFieldAlienz444

It's just like the Youtube comments section.
A video about ice cream or a hamburger can turn into a debate
about the death penalty or abortion.