Hole in Antarctica slipped through video of aurora.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Congratulations to whoever forgot to edit the hole out.
Great job, NASA. :cool:

hqdefault.jpg

The video can be downloaded below.
https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=6226

Here it is on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6g_l-cCoGg

There isn't really much else that needs to be said here.

TimeFlipper

You cannot trust those pesky people at NASA for hardly any photographic or video evidence...To try and give a weird sort of credibility to the faked Moon landings, they purposely used faked flying saucers that the "crews" were looking at and photographing at the time...

Buzz Aldrin commented he and the other guys on board the faked Apollo11 saw a UFO nearby to them on the faked flight to the Moon...Here is a question for everyone to answer...

Apollo 11 was travelling at 24,400 miles per hour to get out the Earths gravity..The moon is 249,500 miles away from earth...Divide 24,400 into 249,500 and you get just over 10 hours of travel time to the moon, so why did it take them 3 days to get to the moon??..did it stop off at a Space Cafe for bed and breakfast, or dramatically slow down after it left the earths gravitational field?? Hartey will answer this :LOL:...Here is Buzz Aldrin commenting on UFO`s spotted in space..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
TimeFlipper

Apollo 11 was travelling at 24,400 miles per hour to get out the Earths gravity..The moon is 249,500 miles away from earth...Divide 24,400 into 249,500 and you get just over 10 hours of travel time to the moon, so why did it take them 3 days to get to the moon??..did it stop off at a Space Cafe for bed and breakfast, or dramatically slow down after it left the earths gravitational field?? Hartey will answer this :LOL:...Here is Buzz Aldrin commenting on UFO`s spotted in space..

I believe they had to travel toward the moon in a reverse spiral trajectory. There are no straight trajectory paths when in the presence of gravitational fields.

TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper

I believe they had to travel toward the moon in a reverse spiral trajectory. There are no straight trajectory paths when in the presence of gravitational fields.

The "escape velocity" for leaving the earths gravitation pull varies between about 19,000mph upto 25,000mph..I feel pretty certain they had broken free from all of earths gravitation pull....Maybe they were in a reverse spiral trajectory as you said my friend...After all it happens alot in that wonderful TV series Red Dwarf, when Lister gets things wrong!! :LOL: