Hollow Earth Theory!

Popdog205

Hollow Earth Theory!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? please reply!!:D

Brentnauer said:
Admin note: This first post contained an attached file which made the case for the Earth being hollow. The attachment is now lost, but there are enough posts here to surmise what it contained.

Maggot7

Re: !!!THEORY!!!

Hey maybe theres a real hellmouth like on Buffy I believe in monsters but the only thing I have ever seen is a ghost I'm really into ghosts I like to ghost hunt

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Popdog205\")</div><div class='quotemain'>Please post in a respectful manner, especially towards new members. Thanks for your cooperation :D

Popdog205

Why is That? What proves the theory wrong, and what proves it is right. It is kind of a paradox! I think it makes logical sense. (If you believe in Aliens etc.) This might also be worth thinking about.

P.s I`m a HUGE fan of time travel!

WTF

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Popdog205\")</div>
Why is That? What proves the theory wrong, and what proves it is right. It is kind of a paradox! I think it makes logical sense. (If you believe in Aliens etc.) This might also be worth thinking about.

P.s I`m a HUGE fan of time travel![/b]

I'm a geologist and I used to think that the Earth may be hollow due to centrifugal forces. I'm not so sure anymore. I've often wondered the same thing though.

Popdog205

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"WTF\")</div>
I'm a geologist and I used to think that the Earth may be hollow due to centrifugal forces. I'm not so sure anymore. I've often wondered the same thing though.[/b]

This is a link to a good site that i came across concerning the theory.

<LI class=first>www.v-j-enterprises.com/holearth.html
What does the photos suggest?

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Popdog205\")</div>

P.s I`m a HUGE fan of time travel![/b]

Popdog,

Whenever there is an earthquake, geologists on the other side of the world can use the seismic waves to read the earth's interior like an ultrasound of a fetus. WTF, if you really are a geologist, you should know this.

It is by interpreting these seismic waves that we can estimate the structure of the Earth below the crust. These waves travel through areas of different densities at different speeds. No hollow area has ever been found.

Good enough for you?

Harte

fanavans

Am I correct in assuming that 'conventional' theory says that the core is hot and under high pressure?

I was imaginning a wave going through like Harte describes and thought about what happens when one flicks a balloon. It just bounces back, and the waves are tiny compared to how far you flick or push or strech the balloon. If this is analogous to the earth, then conventional theory must be wrong.

Keroscene

I suppose one could argue that the Earth is flat. I'm in favor of arguing that it's core is filled with chicken nuggets, and the oceans are made of honey, and the moon is made of green cheese. YUM.

I seen in the movie Jurassic Park where they used a blast in the ground to detect some bones without actually digging them up, like sonar in the ground. I think this is something like what Harte is talking about.

If the Earth was hollow, with gravity and all, wouldn't it kind of implode on itself?

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"fanavans\")</div>
Am I correct in assuming that 'conventional' theory says that the core is hot and under high pressure?

I was imaginning a wave going through like Harte describes and thought about what happens when one flicks a balloon. It just bounces back, and the waves are tiny compared to how far you flick or push or strech the balloon. If this is analogous to the earth, then conventional theory must be wrong. [/b]

Fanavans,
Imagine a balloon filled with molten iron and red hot magma. Theory doesn't look so wrong now.

Seriously, waves mostly only travel across the surface of a balloon. Compression waves travel more efficiently through a solid than a gas. Balloons are gas-filled. It is difficult for the wave to transfer much energy to the gas from the rubber balloon skin, so most of the wave travels on the surface.

This is not the case with the earth. If it were, it would be obvious from the seismic wave readings. It is the differences in density of the materials through which the wave is propogating that stand out like a sore thumb when geologists compare seismographs. These differences in density are what you see when you look at an ultrasound. Or at a buried dinosaur fossil.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
I suppose one could argue that the Earth is flat. I'm in favor of arguing that it's core is filled with chicken nuggets, and the oceans are made of honey, and the moon is made of green cheese. YUM.[/b]

I'm OK with the nuggets, but could we make that Parmesan or even Brie cheese?

Harte