Homemade Chladni Plate and Driver..

Falkon303

There's a really good Ancient Aliens episode about how the patterns may be linked to the sacred Buddhist and Hindu Mandala patterns, and may be a guide for how to use sound as power.

Falkon303

I really like 432hz theory, but it's also represented wrong when people correlate it to the Schumann resonance (natural frequency of earth).

The fundamental frequency of the Schumann resonance is 7.83hz, not 8.00hz, people round the number for ease of remembering. Technically, the harmonic is 7.83 x 55 = 430.65hz (and technically x56 gives you a closer frequency at 438.48). It is NOT 8 x 55 = 432. I think it's also worth noting that is you add 8 to 432hz, you arrive once again at 440, so the base is wrong.

The Schumann resonance has also changed, and has moved from 7.83hz up into 15 - 25hz range.

I feel music has been tuned to 432, but mathematically the claims that it is based on the Schumann resonance are incorrect. I did like your article. :)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Perhaps your students would benefit from seeing a Chladni Plate device in action using different frequencies, built by your very good self of course (y)

If you or any other Paranormalis member would like to know where to obtain small inexpensive 200 watt stereo amplifiers, they can be found for less than 20 dollars on Ebay, and of course you can have three Chladni Plates operating at the same time!!...

I use two of those small amplifiers on my indoor Delta Time Antenna showing on my profile picture, top left of this posting, and they have constantly been used in my own experiments for several years....Front and Rear Pictures of my amplifiers below :)..

BASS AMP 1.jpgBASS AMP 4.jpg

Harte

Perhaps your students would benefit from seeing a Chladni Plate device in action using different frequencies, built by your very good self of course (y)

If you or any other Paranormalis member would like to know where to obtain small inexpensive 200 watt stereo amplifiers, they can be found for less than 20 dollars on Ebay, and of course you can have three Chladni Plates operating at the same time!!...

I use two of those small amplifiers on my indoor Delta Time Antenna showing on my profile picture, top left of this posting, and they have constantly been used in my own experiments for several years....Front and Rear Pictures of my amplifiers below :)..

View attachment 11954View attachment 11955
Same concept is used in a wave tank, which I definitely utilized when I was teaching physics.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Same concept is used in a wave tank, which I definitely utilized when I was teaching physics.

Harte
I disagree Hartey, the wave tank can only perform certain types of a basic water wave, compared to the highly complex Chladni Plate shapes that change continuously into even more complex shapes by using different audio frequencies...Do you feel incapable of building a Chladni Plate device? ;):D..

Last edited:

Harte

I disagree Hartey, the wave tank can only perform certain types of a basic water wave, compared to the highly complex Chladni Plate shapes that change continuously into even more complex shapes by using different audio frequencies...Do you feel incapable of building a Chladni Plate device? ;):D..

Yeah. No real point in it - the idea is to actually teach the physics and YOU try to get high school kids to write equations for those complex standing wave patterns.
I'll stick with one and two slit barriers in a wave tank and counting the crests. Might get somebody to actually understand it.

Harte