Honey, I'm A Hybrid Reptilian

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I remember the story from a few years ago, it took place in the Los Angeles area. It was
all over the television news about one day, they even showed the car that would travel
underwater on the newscast. This was a very interesting story it was on the news only
one day and gone and never heard of again, it was almost like someone killed the story
before it was played out.

TimeFlipper

Prof, here is 100 per cent proof that a car can also travel underwater as well as on land..:LOL:
This Lotus Esprit was manufactured in 1977!!..
The only downside to this video clip is when Mr Bond had to blow up the helicopter that the beautiful Caroline Munro was flying :(..

Carl Miller

There s a true story of a woman- i might have typed 'lady'. But leave it 'woman' which is not derogatory. But a real 'lady' would not be a lover of a reptilian. And the mentioned woman insists she has a love affair to a reptoid alien. Have to clarify I am not talking about fence jumpers who had been lately called 'alien' I mean exactly the following. Paraphrasing the 'lady' girlfriend to the reptoid.
"At first I felt aversion for him, now I have succumbed to his strong personality"

It is never easy to understand a woman s whimsical nature.