House Plans To Sue Obama

Suraska

Obummer must be thinking, I'll do this alone and I'll do that alone...I plan to do whatever I want...suckers! Every day there seams to be something about our hero doing what he wants to do regardless of going thru the proper channels. In business if an employee acted like this, they would be fired on the spot. Remember not to protest in a group as you would be considered a terroristic mob and locked up in one of those FEMA camps.

Obama: I'll act on my own on immigration
_h366_w650_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg
AP Photo: Eric Gay, Pool
A detainees sleep in a holding cell at a U.S. Customs and Border Protection processing facility, Wednesday, June 18, 2014, in Brownsville,Texas.
_h17_w0_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg
33 min ago By JIM KUHNHENN and ERICA WERNER of Associated Press
Obama: I'll act on my own on immigration

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama says he's done waiting for House Republicans to act on immigration. He says he now plans to act on his own.
Obama announced his intention Monday to take executive action.
Obama says there are enough Republicans and Democrats in the House to pass an immigration bill today, and says he would sign it.
But Obama says he's waited for more than a year to give House Speaker John Boehner (BAY'-nur) space to act. He says Boehner informed him last week that the House won't vote on immigration this year.
Obama says the thousands of unaccompanied children showing up on the border underscore the need to drop the politics and act on immigration.

I have cast my predictions for 2015 and the main thing I saw was amnesty being passed into law. If so it will lead to "Native Flight"(mass migration of true citizens north and west) as well as renewed cries for state secession.

paradox404

Obumber is the Anti-Christ, to most he may "appear" to be doing things for his country, but in reality he has a double agenda. On one hand he uses taquia to lie his way into the citizens to promote Pislam, and on the other hand he is ushering in the New World Order as the dictator.

Dees_Illustration_Worship_Obama.jpg

I found a website with the new world order info on it.
The New World Order in Bible prophecy

walt willis

I wish they wouldn't. Obama will pull a trump card to solidify his absolute power. People think he acts like a dictator now,sue him and watch him destroy his opponents.

The people I know want him to get this party started because they are off the hook angry and are wanting to kill the people that caused our troubles.

If you think that the blacks are angry...Just wait until you see what happens when the whites start to take action.

There is an old saying: Pay back...