House Plans To Sue Obama

TnWatchdog

Obummer...what a bummer. Maybe they should sue him over all of the Executive Orders he has secretly...or should I say quietly signed. What do you say to this one? Guilty or innocent?

Leader says House plans to sue Obama
_h366_w650_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg
AP Photo: J. Scott Applewhite
House Speaker John Boehner of Ohio meets with reporters on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, June 24, 2014.
_h17_w0_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg
3 hr ago By DAVID ESPO of Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — The leader of the U.S. House of Representatives said Wednesday the Republican-controlled House will file an election-year lawsuit accusing President Barack Obama of failing to carry out the laws passed by Congress.

Click link for full story
Leader says House plans to sue Obama

walt willis

The timing is well planed as a law suit should be ready for a new right wing Senate to receive by the start of the new year.

It will also serve as a distraction to all the liberals with their attack adds focused on defense rather then offence.

Sounds like a plan...

TnWatchdog

n-OBAMA-large.jpg

Obama: Congress Doesn't Do Anything 'Except Block Me And Call Me Names'
The Huffington Post | By Igor Bobic
Posted: 06/27/2014 12:37 pm EDT Updated: 21 minutes ago

President Barack Obama speaks on the economy at the Lake Harriet Band Shell in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Friday. (MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)
Faced with the threat of legal action over his use of executive power, President Barack Obama pointed his finger squarely back at congressional Republicans on Friday, stating that their historic inaction prompted him to go it alone to address the nation's problems.
"They don't do anything except block me and call me names," Obama said in a speech on the economy at Lake Harriet in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Without citing which specific executive actions he intended to challenge, House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) announced this week that he would bring legislation to the floor authorizing the House to file a lawsuit against the president to "compel" him to enforce existing law. "We elected a president, Americans note; we didn’t elect a monarch or king," he wrote in a memo to his colleagues.
That set the president off on Friday. In an interview with "Good Morning America," he dismissed the suit as nothing more than a "stunt." And in his remarks in Minnesota, he argued that he was forced to take action on immigration, the federal minimum wage and pay discrimination because this Congress, which has been called the least productive Congress in history, refused to compromise on legislative priorities.
"They've decided to sue me for doing my job," Obama said.
"If you’re mad at me for helping people on my own then join me and we’ll do it together," he added. "I want to work with you, but you gotta give me something. You gotta try to deliver something. Anything."
Don Stewart, a spokesman for Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), responded on Twitter by suggesting a few areas where the Republican Party would like to see the White House oblige.
"President says he's happy to work w/ Congress on bipartisan job creation," he said. "Cool, let's start with #KeystoneXL and medical device tax repeal."
Correction: This president spoke at Lake Harriet in Minneapolis, Minnesota, not Lake Harriet, Minnesota.

Obama: Congress Doesn't Do Anything 'Except Block Me And Call Me Names'

TnWatchdog

This is what a dictator would say...funny how control can be taken from the sleeping flock, which will only wake up in their final hours. The pieces of the puzzle keep falling into place whether we want to see this newly created picture or not.
Obama: Congress Obstructs, So I Act Alone
The Huffington Post/AP
Posted: 06/28/2014 11:05 am EDT Updated: 06/28/2014 4:59 pm EDT
n-OBAMA-large.jpg

US President Barack Obama speaks on the economy at the Lake Harriet Band Shell in Minneapolis, Minnesota on June 27, 2014. (MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images)
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama says he'll keep acting on his own as long as congressional Republicans block his economic agenda.
In his weekly radio and Internet address, Obama says he has moved to attract jobs, raise workers' wages and help students pay off loans because Republican obstructionism is keeping the system rigged against the middle class. He says if it makes Republicans in Congress mad that he's trying to help people, they can join him so they can work together.
Obama also wished good luck to the U.S. team as it prepares for its next World Cup soccer match in Brazil.
In the Republican address, Louisiana Rep. Bill Cassidy pushes growing the U.S. energy, manufacturing and construction industries, including approval of the Keystone XL oil pipeline, to create jobs.

Obama: Congress Obstructs, So I Act Alone

Suraska

I wish they wouldn't. Obama will pull a trump card to solidify his absolute power. People think he acts like a dictator now,sue him and watch him destroy his opponents.

walt willis

It would be a hollow victory if push comes to shove...
There are signs of the right wing folks starting to wake up to the fact that a civil war in inevitable.
Why do think the store shelves are empty of guns and ammo?
If you don't know or have a friend that is prepping for war it is because your not in the loop.
Networks are being formed to build cell groups all over this country, and the quiet before the storm is palpable.
If you can't hear the drums of war you must be deft...

paradox404

When the time comes we all know he'll secretly authorize the US nuke that'll be dropped on new York to start WW3.

TnWatchdog

When the time comes we all know he'll secretly authorize the US nuke that'll be dropped on new York to start WW3.
Sad one here...but you may be right. A nuke on a city or EMP over the city would cause panic, draw attention, and then cause the flock to follow whoever could protect them and lead them back to their normal world...or what may appear to be their normal world. And they would pay the ultimate cost by following.

TnWatchdog

Obummer must be thinking, I'll do this alone and I'll do that alone...I plan to do whatever I want...suckers! Every day there seams to be something about our hero doing what he wants to do regardless of going thru the proper channels. In business if an employee acted like this, they would be fired on the spot. Remember not to protest in a group as you would be considered a terroristic mob and locked up in one of those FEMA camps.

Obama: I'll act on my own on immigration
_h366_w650_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg
AP Photo: Eric Gay, Pool
A detainees sleep in a holding cell at a U.S. Customs and Border Protection processing facility, Wednesday, June 18, 2014, in Brownsville,Texas.
_h17_w0_m6_otrue_lfalse.jpg
33 min ago By JIM KUHNHENN and ERICA WERNER of Associated Press
Obama: I'll act on my own on immigration

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama says he's done waiting for House Republicans to act on immigration. He says he now plans to act on his own.
Obama announced his intention Monday to take executive action.
Obama says there are enough Republicans and Democrats in the House to pass an immigration bill today, and says he would sign it.
But Obama says he's waited for more than a year to give House Speaker John Boehner (BAY'-nur) space to act. He says Boehner informed him last week that the House won't vote on immigration this year.
Obama says the thousands of unaccompanied children showing up on the border underscore the need to drop the politics and act on immigration.