Houses are expensive

Mayhem

Zenith
Some get carried away with things as Albert Pike said its a slow moving train.

Well here you have to vote or a fine, then you want to evade the law over time the sheriffs come looking.

JimmyD

Some get carried away with things as Albert Pike said its a slow moving train.

Well here you have to vote or a fine, then you want to evade the law over time the sheriffs come looking.

So refuse to obey. Don't vote and refuse to pay the fine. When the pigs come for you, kill them. When enough people do that, you will have effective change. As long as they do not kill the pigs, they will continue to be ruled, will be forever serfs.

It's real simple. They say obey or else, it's called coercion. How you respond makes you either a serf or dead or free.

Government in all forms is illegitimate because it's answer to everything is force/violence. Right or wrong good or bad, it says obey or be up to and including murdered. In your case, it says legitimize the system that violates you or else be murdered. So you have a choice between being violated or being violated.

JimmyD

In countries where there is restrictive firearms regulations, I recommend surprising pigs with a simple and easy to make, but very deadly weapon known as a flame thrower.

JimmyD

Why should anyone have to kill cops for affordable housing?

Obey bad economic policy dictating that you must have expensive normal living standards, or be up to and including murdered?

Yeah, that's crazy to kill someone in a superhero costume bossing you around threatening you with a gun.

JimmyD

Have you heard of the raptor force down here? , putting the fuck up the bikes atm.

I have now. I checked it out. That Murphy guy is a prime example of a flame thrower target. Perfect. I'm thinkin' ambush. It would be so easy to bait an egomaniac like that. Even better would be to hunt him, catch him off guard.

Think of the absurdity of this conversation. Grossly inflated artificial housing cost is forced through the barrel of a government gun. Only it comes in the form of a bunch of economic/banking regulations, regulations on businesses and labor that build the home, zoning laws, licensing or what have you, all that get passed to the consumer and drive the price of a home to be unreasonably high.

1.2 million ? WTF!?!

In your case, you don't have a choice of even opting out of voting in support of those regulations. It has created a situation whereby you are forced to be a slave. The answer, the most reasonable answer to such violence is to respond with more effective and efficient or greater force.

What does that say about the world we live in? It's absurd, just absurd.