How and when do you think the world could end?

Genius

King Ivan
I think the world could end by being hit by a giant meteorite (not anytime soon), or because of human activities (could be before 2100).

What are your thoughts on when and how the world could end?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
I think the world would end and to be reborn based on................. The Revelation!!!

Mayhem

Zenith
A lot of media sites are jumping on September 23 2017.

Christian,author conspiracy theorist David Meade :

Christian conspiracy theorist David Meade expects says Nibiru, also known as Planet X, will pass the Earth — bringing with it volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and earthquakes.
Meade buys into the idea that a 2000-year-old prophecy, which was described in the book of Revelation, will cause an apocalypse.
But NASA has dismissed the claims, insisting the Planet X theory is merely a hoax.
Meade wrote a book called Planet X — The 2017 Arrival — insisting Nibiru would crash into Earth in October, but then moved it forward by a few weeks.
His theory was given a boost this year when NASA discovered a new planet in the solar system, which they named Planet Nine.
Meade has been quoted previously saying: “It is very strange indeed that both the Great Sign of Revelation 12 and the Great Pyramid of Giza both point us to one precise moment in time — September 20 to 23, 2017.

Dates come and go, Mayan 2012 comes to mind. Probably only a small % of the population of the earth actually bother themselves about this. Myself i have various views on the matter.

Kind regards
Mayhem

TnWatchdog

Ephesians 3:21King James Version (KJV)
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

King James Version (KJV)

Although this has been said, I think there will be a time when most of us will wish the world would end. An asteroid hitting, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, diseases, nuclear attack, solar CME, famine, and of course the dreaded zombie apocalypse. Either one could take us out...so place your bets and do you feel lucky.
IMO, something will shake this world...we are close, very close.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
We have another prediction - 6 days - September 23rd. How? No clue.

OOPS, I see someone else already posted this.

Mayhem

Zenith
Don't get too worked up about it, IMO it all about Mass Hysteria in the main. See through it all.

Remain grounded. Still the planet Earth is under going constants.

As you have stated it takes much time,do a quick google many say we are doomed.

In the past it was unable to convey panic to the the masses now it is easy.

Genius

King Ivan
I don't think anyone should make a big deal out of the September 23 rumors. Every year there will be rumors about the world ending, but it never actually happens! And this year is not the first time the rumor about nibiru or planet X destroying the planet is brought up.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
2012 all over again. Don't hold your breath people.

What if it can't be predicted? An asteroid would be plausible as an unpredictable doom, because we might not see it until it's too late. Therefore, it will come as a surprise.