How can i know if she's okay?!

Froggers

Hello everyone,

So the title dosent say much but i assure you you'll understand once i write it out the best i can hopefully with spell check as i have a hard time with words sometimes.

My aunt passed away a few days after mother's day, We are coming up on a year of her passing. She wasn't in a good place that the time and we had a falling out and i told her i dont want nothing to do with in. In reality i did i just couldn't handle her nagtive thoughts or her not helping herself so i had to step away. Well after she passed a few months later i had a breakdown and ended up in the hospital. The day after leaving the hospital we as in my husband & i ended up going for a drive. Well we come to the park and i start freaking out. " I kept saying OMG OMG OMG, My husband says WHAT " This took my allot to process. I reply with " I just seen my aunt " To whitch my husband reply with " OMG, i didnt wanna say anything but i did to " She was flying a kit and looked so happy, when we turned the corner to see if it was her or if our eyes are fooling us. Well there was a guy flying a kit and no one with the same outfit was anywhere around that match that. We looked all over the place and nothing.

I often feel like i smell her cig's and just feel her around. For awhile she would move my here and mess with it but that dosent happen as much anymore. I'm worried that the last words i spoke to her make her not want to be around me in after life and that she passed noing i hate her. This impacted my family so badly. I just want to no she's okay, Idn how to do that without doing things i dont approve of. I just wanna no she's no longer in pain & she loves us and her messages. I have her ashes and also in a locket with her ashes in it. I plan on scattering her ashes when my husband and i go on our honeymoon. I just miss her so much & i wish i never got into a fight with her.

If u reader have any ideas as to how i can talk to her and get answers i would love it. I won't do anything that is of the evil spirit. I dont need that bad negativeness in my home.

Hazzie Hippie

Hi :)

I’m sure she doesn’t hate you .If it bothers you. You should write her a letter even though she won’t see it . I write letters some time to my father. But does help with closure .

And I’m sure she’s not mad at you . Anyways when my father passed away I felt his cologne for a month coming from his leather jacket

Froggers

Hi :)

I’m sure she doesn’t hate you .If it bothers you. You should write her a letter even though she won’t see it . I write letters some time to my father. But does help with closure .

And I’m sure she’s not mad at you . Anyways when my father passed away I felt his cologne for a month coming from his leather jacket

A letter won't help, I have to talk to her. There has to be a way somehow to get closer, I feel like she's here all the time i just cant hear her. My aunt was a very strong woman and she will tell you how it is. She was known everywhere for her kindness & helping of others but she would always get hurt.

We dont no how she passed, we've heard anything from she had a heart attack to she didn't. We have no idea and i need that closer i need to know why she passed and why she didn't listen to her family. It bracks my heart to know she won't be there when i have children, she would always say she better be there. She was always there for be despite our differences. She was my best friend. She named me, It was a name she had picked out for when she had another daughter but she didn't get to. My parents were expecting a boy so they had a boy name picked out so they asked my aunt to name me. I miss her so freaking much, She shouldent be gone. There has to be a way i can communicate to her or have someone else communicate for me. I need my family to have closer.

Hazzie Hippie

I’m sorry . Wished I could help you out with that though.but I can’t help you talk to your aunt sorry :(

Last edited:

Iochd

confido esse meruit
If you can find a reputable one through word of mouth, you may want to try a psychic medium one on one, to try to contact your aunt - physical mediums on the other hand, there are only a few genuine ones remaining today.

Failing that you may wish to try mirror scrying ( psychomanteum) and contrary to what some others may claim, this is neither evil nor dangerous, having frequently used both this technique and that of mediums myself.

I wish you well in your endeavours and to gaining the closure you seek.

Froggers

If you can find a reputable one through word of mouth, you may want to try a psychic medium one on one, to try to contact your aunt - physical mediums on the other hand, there are only a few genuine ones remaining today.

Failing that you may wish to try mirror scrying ( psychomanteum) and contrary to what some others may claim, this is neither evil nor dangerous, having frequently used both this technique and that of mediums myself.

I wish you well in your endeavours and to gaining the closure you seek.

Mirror Scrying?