How can I time travel to the past via astral travel?

Miscellaneous

I want to go back to a past date, not to change anything, I don't want to change a thing, I would just like to go back to a date in 1972 and meet a friend whom I never had the chance to meet due to him dying after I was born.

So my question is, just so I could go back in time once and meet him, how can I do that astrally? I know physical time travel hasn't been released to the public yet - or as some say, "hasn't been invented yet" but so how can I travel astrally back to a date in 1972? This would mean so, so much to me to be able to do this and I heard you can time travel to the past astrally but I have no idea how to do astral time travel to the past? And is it safe to do so?
How can you consider someone dead your "friend" when you never met him/her and was born right after his/her death? That part confuses me. :confused:

Time shifter B28

Hi Katrina Lee,

I am responding to your question/post "I want to go back to a past date, not to change anything, I don't want to change a thing, I would just like to go back to a date in 1972 and meet a friend whom I never had the chance to meet due to him dying after I was born." I will give you some suggestions for traveling - not necessarily "astral" - but at least for observation or maybe physically.

In response to, "time travel to 1972 and go to the location where I know the person is that I want to meet" = Yes, that would be key - to find a location where you know they were at a lot during 1972, preferably one where it has remained unchanged. Some suggestions would be to obtain an object or two that they owned or wore, and were in constant physical contact with during 1972. Are you able to borrow or have access to their watch, a necklace, jacket, pen, toy, wallet, etc item(s)? If so, hold that item and fully feel and immerse yourself into that - it will become your portal. The best way, in my opinion,would be to be in the same room they lived or worked in at that time and have same furniture and items and that way you can easily shift into 1972. It helps to wear clothes and shoes from that time period (nothing made from a later time) and do your hair and makeup to match as close as possible. I would advise being completely alone and doing it during daylight, which I think is easier, but for some people night works better - you can try both or even see if the twilight zone works best, which I know is the most favored time for many people.

The big question, "be able to talk to them and them talk to me? Would they be able to see me?" = I don't know. It is easy to shift back into time for observation without affecting anything, but to communicate with someone at that time period is another matter (prayer or extremely concentrated telepathy might be some things to try while shifting into 1972.) For communication purposes -instead of trying to "meet" them- I would recommend writing a note and then dropping it off to them when you shift into 1972 (or an earlier year.) They may be able to see you (be ready for them to dismiss you as a ghost or their imagination) or they may not be able to see you. Perhaps you will be able to shift physically and meet them or maybe not. Ridding yourself of anything later than 1972 (with the exception of your prescription glasses, fillings, or body parts, etc.) and then hold onto one object to help you shift back to 2016 (or whatever year you are reading this in.) I would advise sticking to whatever you find works to help anchor you in the current year. It is helpful to have something you can keep in one pocket to reach in and transport back easily when you want.

Well, I am starting to ramble on too much. I hope some of my suggestions may be helpful, which may or may not work for what you want.

Time Shifter B28

Awakening

Wise words, Professor.

You speak interesting things, Time Shifter B28. That is exactly the field of TT in which I do not possess much information about.

Time shifter B28

Hi Time Flipper,
I will have to look up that movie, "Somewhere in Time," since it might be interesting (and fun) to watch. It will be strange to see Christopher Reeve alive and walking in a movie.
Time Shifter B28

Hi Awakening,
This is exactly the field of TT that I am familiar with. I love the extreme contrast between the blue (earth photo?) eye and the white skin in your profile image.
Time Shifter B28

Time shifter B28

Hi Katrina Lee,

I have been anxious to hear if you have tried anything out and been successful or not. I keep thinking of various things I should clarify more on, but I'm not sure what you need. For example, most adults in 1972 are not wearing fashion from 1972 but instead are most likely wearing clothes that are a few years or more old. You would need to match the particular place, socio-economic class, etc. of who you are attempting to see/visit. That is one method, but you could completely forgo dressing for it and just travel via an object and/or location.

I thought of you this morning as I was driving (in America) and the radio station had a "Throwback Thursday" song from 1972 that they played. It was an immediately available portal via music, which is another method you could use. Since you want to connect to a particular individual, it would depend if they were listening to that song or not. Plus, it wouldn't give you enough time since as soon as the song ended, you would be pulled back to the current year.

Time Shifter B28

BlastTyrant

If i may time travel isnt in my normal line of conversations nor knowledge but Astral projection would only allow you to see not interact if i am not mistaking.

If you wanted to just see said person then Astral may work but it takes a lot of practice and a lot of mental strength to do also keep in mind the possibility of ET intervention may occur.

If you want to interact and talk etc etc with said person than you would most likely need to seek another route.

please do correct me if i am wrong.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If i may time travel isnt in my normal line of conversations nor knowledge but Astral projection would only allow you to see not interact if i am not mistaking.

If you wanted to just see said person then Astral may work but it takes a lot of practice and a lot of mental strength to do also keep in mind the possibility of ET intervention may occur.

If you want to interact and talk etc etc with said person than you would most likely need to seek another route.

There is the Doppelganger phenomena. An exact double of you that looks like you and interacts with people you know, completely fooling them into believing it was you they were talking with.

No one knows exactly what the Doppelganger phenomena actually is. But I came up with the idea that maybe the Doppelganger is actually you in a physically manifested astral projection. It is said that we all experience astral projection when we go to sleep every night. Of course not everyone remembers everything that goes on when asleep. So it is possible that the Doppelganger of you could actually be you from when you were last asleep. If so, then apparently moving through time is something the Doppelganger can do. Since most sightings occur at a time when you are awake.

So I can imagine that one must learn to astral project first. Then learn to physically manifest in their astal projected form. All this on a conscious level. I can point you to HDRKID and Steven Gibbs, who seem to be able to do this.

Miscellaneous

There is the Doppelganger phenomena. An exact double of you that looks like you and interacts with people you know, completely fooling them into believing it was you they were talking with.

No one knows exactly what the Doppelganger phenomena actually is. But I came up with the idea that maybe the Doppelganger is actually you in a physically manifested astral projection. It is said that we all experience astral projection when we go to sleep every night. Of course not everyone remembers everything that goes on when asleep. So it is possible that the Doppelganger of you could actually be you from when you were last asleep. If so, then apparently moving through time is something the Doppelganger can do. Since most sightings occur at a time when you are awake.

So I can imagine that one must learn to astral project first. Then learn to physically manifest in their astal projected form. All this on a conscious level. I can point you to HDRKID and Steven Gibbs, who seem to be able to do this.
OR it could be entities fooling others just for fun or mischief. I've lived in a house that possibly had some ghosts and entities. None of which I communicated with but there was a time were I was yelling around the house, mad about my stuff getting lost and this must have annoyed our invincible inhabitants because later on, my sister said that she saw me going at the back of our house and at the same time, while washing my hands and looking out the window, I swear I saw myself running at the back of the house but dismissed it as my sister. We confirmed that it was my doppelganger.