How Can You Recognize Aliens?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Ingo Swann and others have talked about aliens living among us.

How can we recognize them?
If they wanted to live among humans and go unnoticed, would they not attempt to become human themselves?

Remnant

It's usually quite easy. Unless we are counting infected proxies as aliens, the only human looking race for the most part that has access to earth are the Xixthians. So, pale androgynous children with naturally white hair, blue eyes.. As well as anything that's particularly hidden under a mask or such and gives off a foreign "aura", could be a non-xixthian alien.

Edit :: most Xixthians are part of the hybrid association, so look on the wrist for a logo resembling an H and an A

jcolanzi

It's usually quite easy. Unless we are counting infected proxies as aliens, the only human looking race for the most part that has access to earth are the Xixthians. So, pale androgynous children with naturally white hair, blue eyes.. As well as anything that's particularly hidden under a mask or such and gives off a foreign "aura", could be a non-xixthian alien.

Edit :: most Xixthians are part of the hybrid association, so look on the wrist for a logo resembling an H and an A

Are Xixthians the same as the Nordics?

Remnant

Ingo Swann and others have talked about aliens living among us.

How can we recognize them?
If they wanted to live among humans and go unnoticed, would they not attempt to become human themselves?

I'm not sure they'd want to become humans.
They wouldn't. The few races that don't look like humans already either see us as inferior beings and look at us with disdain, don't wish to bother becoming one of us for various other reasons, or just aren't on the proper level to become one of us. There have of course been a few species that attempted this. None of which are still alive sadly or fortunately in some cases

Are Xixthians the same as the Nordics?
Unless you greatly reshape the supposed background of the Nordics, no. They perhaps served as an inspiration however

jcolanzi

I'm not sure they'd want to become humans.
They wouldn't. The few races that don't look like humans already either see us as inferior beings and look at us with disdain, don't wish to bother becoming one of us for various other reasons, or just aren't on the proper level to become one of us. There have of course been a few species that attempted this. None of which are still alive sadly or fortunately in some cases
I agree.

If I were an outside observer, I wouldn't want to be human.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
People rarely want to be alone. Anything you can find in this universe with intelligence should somewhat be respected. We are different. We have potential and we just need a little push, if it isn't starting or started already. I guess a highly advanced alien race probably could hide as humans. Not forever but maybe a while. It's not that bad and it's an interesting way to study humans.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
On top of all that, they have an enormous pile of places to hide from us. They could be under our waters. They could be outside the visible spectrum. They could be inside our heads. They could be underground. They could be working in a military base. It could go on all day.