How Come There's So Much Order In Our Universe?

Krish

We're a long way from being ready to reach a level at which we might be able to understand more, as a civilization.

Well...that is where paranormalis needs to go? Right?

Case in example: I am working with the other side (across the veil) as a team to develop our civilization after setting up China (as a team mate)....so, may be we can learn some ideas...It is your choice...Thanks...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
...no one wants to follow through to improve our Civilization and connect to the Universal Civilizations...
@Krish - Well, although that's true for most people, it is not true in my case. Therefore, that statement is partially incorrect.
We're a long way from being ready to reach a level at which we might be able to understand more, as a civilization.
@Num7 - Yeah. That may be true for most people, but I think there are plenty of people that are ready. Thank God for Ancient Aliens! :)

Night Vision

...no one wants to follow through to improve our Civilization and connect to the Universal Civilizations...
@Krish - Well, although that's true for most people, it is not true in my case. Therefore, that statement is partially incorrect.
@Num7 - Yeah. That may be true for most people, but I think there are plenty of people that are ready. Thank God for Ancient Aliens! :)
::LOL::

Krish

SO, what is your Truth? Please tell us that...may be as a citizen of the planet we could get help from you???

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Krish - If I had the tools to do so right now, I could be of help right away. But my goal of changing history is going to take a bit of time (I don't know exactly how long). Once I change history, the end result will be a world willing to improve Earth civilization and explore universal civilizations. So to answer your question, in the long run, I'd say yes.

Krish

...the end result will be a world willing to improve Earth civilization and explore universal civilizations.

Sounds great...What can my side do in that plan? I have about 8,000 spirits from various level Earthlings and super senior groups from the Universe...What can I help to do so?...you know, we are humans....my stuff is at very low level...but can pass the information to the right party...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Krish - I don't know too much about you yet, but from what I hear from you, I guess you may rise to a prominent position in the field of Earth's affairs with ETs. You may very well end up an ambassador to an ET planet or nation, in the aftermath of my change of history, that is. ;)

Krish

Classicalfan626 - Thank you. Could happen....I am related to Lord Krishna Civilization as well as family wise, came from Lord Rama Civilization (most people may know Norse Mythology) . So, I could help when the time is right....may be...;)

Thoth93

Look around you and see how ordered things are. We're sentient living beings, living on a planet harboring life in various forms.

Plants, animals, every single thing around us is an incredibly complex arrangement of atoms that maybe, didn't even exist some 15 billion years ago before the Big Bang happened.

A short time after the Big Bang happened, the whole universe was a small and incredibly chaotic place. Fast forward 15 billion years later, here we are. I understand that 15 billion years is a long time for us mortals, but think about it... How likely is it, that total chaos ends up being so ordered and well arranged after a certain amount of time?

Did order accidentally happen?

It's called Morphogenesis order actually spontaneously forms from chaos and that is simply the natural way the universe is and makes perfect sense if you think about it.
Turing’s theory of morphogenesis validated | BrandeisNOW