How Deal with Physical Affects of Time Travel?

Time shifter B28

Note: The following question and discussion is based on the fact that time travel and shifting exists and that time travel and shifting sometimes causes physical affects upon the time traveler or time shifter. This is not up for debate, but is merely an inquiry for helpful advice concerning how to deal with physical affects of time travel.

I would like to inquire or solicit advice on how to handle the headaches and other physical affects of either time shifting or time traveling from those who may have some good suggestions or experience to share. Time travel and shifting can cause certain types of headaches that are different than that of a migraine sufferer or the "take some aspirin and the headache goes away" type of headaches. I'm not referring to the headaches caused by time machines or machine movements similar to travel by auto/plane/spaceship, but feel free to comment on that if you like. Does anyone who has experienced this or who is familiar with medical or biological affects of time on the body have any suggestions for both prevention and treatment?

Thank you,

Time Shifter B46

Bullethead21

You would need to be more specific on the "type" of time travel used as well as the term "time shifting" that you used in your post.

There are different methods claimed to be used for time travel, like astral time travel, or physical time travel.........and each method would have its own case of symptoms...........

Then there is the person who did the time traveling...........since each person on this planet is different, time travel would effect people differently, as would the "treatment" be different for each person.

The good news though is that time travel does NOT exist, so you really do not need to worry about ANY of these things.......

Bullethead21

FYI - you have a spelling error in your member name.........

Your member name is Time Shifter B28 but you signed your post as Time Shifter B46???????????

What gives with that?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
The good news though is that time travel does NOT exist, so you really do not need to worry about ANY of these things.......
Time travel does not exist? How do you know that? Chances are, you don't. I know it's not against the rules, but please don't make a claim without being 100% sure it's true.

Time shifter B28

You would need to be more specific on the "type" of time travel used as well as the term "time shifting" that you used in your post.

There are different methods claimed to be used for time travel, like astral time travel, or physical time travel.........and each method would have its own case of symptoms...........

Then there is the person who did the time traveling...........since each person on this planet is different, time travel would effect people differently, as would the "treatment" be different for each person.

I am open to a variety of replies since I have not found this type of discussion so far in this Forum.

To be more specific, what I personally am referring to is time travel or shifting where a person shifts or moves in and out of time from the past to a future date to another past time to a future time, etc., which includes the whole person (physical body and mind/soul.) In particular, when the body moves forward in time suddenly, skipping several hours, day(s), or a week, rather than the usual progression through time and into the future that most people experience on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis where the body lives through the movements of the earth, sun, and moon in what we refer to as time with clocks and calendars used as markers. Also, there is the shifting of being in time and then shifting out of time to a timeless state and then dropping back in or back into regular time either in a similar time spot or further ahead in time.

Sometimes these types of time shifting can create intense physical headaches where sharp pain exists in the head or a type of dizziness and overall headache is felt in the head. Headaches can vary greatly, but are not due to a neurological or mental disorder, or other identifiable medical problems that cause headaches.

. . . . And no, it is not all in the person’s head! (Well, yes, the pain is in the head, but I mean that the person is not imagining the headaches . . .)

Time Shifter B47

Time shifter B28

FYI - you have a spelling error in your member name.........

Your member name is Time Shifter B28 but you signed your post as Time Shifter B46???????????

What gives with that?

As to my inconsistency on signing my member name, I use time markers and this website/Forum has made it clear that they do not want the same person creating more than one sign in name. Therefore, since I am the same person, I will retain the same sign in member account and member name that was first created, but I may vary the letter and number identifiers used in my member name within the posts themselves. My posts are from the same person/member (Time shifter B28), but from different periods or shifts. The variance in signing my own posts are more for my own use – so ignore and just look at the obvious “Time shifter B28” box that indicates who posted.

Sorry for the confusion; it was not my intention to deceive or confuse people.

Thanks,

Time Shifter B47

Traveler7

i think i know why people had headaches while time traveling like steven gibbs said it for the side effects. it's because it depends on people who have low vibration and high vibration, let me explain you, imagine our current earth is vibrating on a frequency, so you, like me and all of us are used to feel this vibration without even think about it, but if you travel in the future or the past, you feel no good because this earth of that time vibrates on a different frequency than your earth and it can be too much pressure in your body and mind ( this can be happen only for people who have a low vibration, but if you vibrates on a high vibration there can be no problem of the side effects because the highest vibration you have and the more nothing can be done on you, you have a good resistance and you are protected thanks to your own vibration. If you have a headache, it can be also a problem of believe of time travel maybe, i have a theory : when you were transported in the physical time travel if you don't believe enough of your eyes what happened you can have a sort of come back in the present of your spirit in the time you were before, but your physical body is still there (on the past or the future) that's why maybe you can have a headache, this 2nd theory isn't true maybe but the first is surely the absolute truth i know.
thanks for your post it's a great thread you create ;) (sorry for my english i'm french :p)

RHYS

Mad Man Marcum claims to have had temporary amnesia from his physical method.

Your heart is like an electric current & fires to beat. Even riding an elevator or being in water, I can feel changes in vibration.

Even if all your atoms somehow converged & began working on "the other side" or desired dimension, I don't know if it'd do your body a lot of favors.

I def think the physical-method prospects of time travel would need to work on smooth transition or we may all end up w/a back like a retired pro wrestler.

Time shifter B28

i think i know why people had headaches while time traveling like steven gibbs said it for the side effects. it's because it depends on people who have low vibration and high vibration, let me explain you, imagine our current earth is vibrating on a frequency, so you, like me and all of us are used to feel this vibration without even think about it, but if you travel in the future or the past, you feel no good because this earth of that time vibrates on a different frequency than your earth and it can be too much pressure in your body and mind ( this can be happen only for people who have a low vibration, but if you vibrates on a high vibration there can be no problem of the side effects because the highest vibration you have and the more nothing can be done on you, you have a good resistance and you are protected thanks to your own vibration. If you have a headache, it can be also a problem of believe of time travel maybe, i have a theory : when you were transported in the physical time travel if you don't believe enough of your eyes what happened you can have a sort of come back in the present of your spirit in the time you were before, but your physical body is still there (on the past or the future) that's why maybe you can have a headache, this 2nd theory isn't true maybe but the first is surely the absolute truth i know.
thanks for your post it's a great thread you create ;) (sorry for my english i'm french :p)

Traveler 7,

Yes, thank you so much for mentioning vibrations as a factor!

Now that you mention it, vibration makes complete sense due to the earth increasing its vibration over time. The earth is at a higher vibration in the future and a lower vibration in the past while our bodies are at the vibration of where we came from and needs time to recalibrate its own vibration from the earth. I have noticed that I recently have been able to hear the music or vibration sounds coming from plants and the earth. I will look around to see where the music is coming from, only to stop and listen more and realize I am hearing the grass or trees vibrate around me. An important factor may be to keep anchored to the earth in order to maintain its vibration, as well as receive energy and proper grounding. I think I will look into the use of crystals for adjusting and shifting physical vibration of the body to see if that helps and can help serve as an aid to adjusting into different shifts or vibration levels of the earth. Crystals can function for both energy and grounding, as well as channeling energy, and may be an important element for the time traveler to adjust to other earth vibrations and even for shifting into those other vibrations as a means for traveling in time.

Thank you for the compliment. Your use of English made sense to me. I recently met and talked with a French electromagnetic astrophysicist whose research was absolutely intriguing. His command of English, vocabulary, grammar were excellent, but I had great difficulty understanding him due to his heavy French accent as he conversed in English (unfortunately, I do not understand French!) He explained that electricity/electromagnetic something was the only constant factor throughout time and space and was researching the use of sound and vibration on time travel in space. I confess that I was not able to fully follow the numbers and math he was explaining to some colleagues. Unfortunately, he did not have any English resources to recommend due to the difficulty in publishing proven research that goes against some of Einstein's theories within the scientific journals. Seems to be a group of French and European physicists doing research in some of those areas, but the English speaking world worships Einstein too much. I wish I had asked him for his card or had his contact information!

Interested in conversing more on these subjects,

Time Shifter B47

Traveler7

your welcome my friend :) I'm glad to contribute to help others with my knowledge ! wow seriously? how can you hear these sounds? with a special radio receiver or are you clairaudient ? i'm wondering about this hm... you're right, you teach me somethings i didn't know thanks ! i read in a report that crystals can be used for time travel ( especially quartz ) because they can print memory of a frequency, i mean that you can program some of them to go for example in 2053 in the future and to use it with the hdr or whatever machine you use whenever you want, for example one crystal will always have the same information so you can go on the same paralel earth with this same crystal only by putting it on the witness well, i think this report is called "the 10th key riddle of time" from steven gibbs ( i can send you in pm if you want ) so yeah basically water have a memory too, magnets also and of course crystals too. i heard that when it was a big cataclysm on earth in the year of atlantide if i remember well, some masters of there put all their knowledge in 12 crystal skulls or something like that to preserve it from people with evil motives but also to leave all their culture, secrets and all sort of messages into it. so yeah just to tell you that crystals are like computers even if this isn't in the good thread i think :/ . lol yes almost every french have an accent while speaking english and i'm pleased to hear that you understand me ;) if you wanted to contact him, go for it ! don't hesitate even if you don't understand french at all, you can ask him or me to translate, no? simple :) it's been a pleasure to talk about all that stuff with you
Yours sincerely