How did you find Paranormalis ?

r33

Well, I found Paranormalis Forum after try to access Time Travel Institute site whose content I have consumed since years ago with few consistency last year. I'm sorry for its takedown. Maybe an old news to you.
So, the google results brought me here, place where I didn't know and where I read a post about the end of the TTI. The Paranormalis disclaimer made me decide to create an account here in order to learn or share experiences about this theme.
(English is not my first language and I am still studying it.)

r33.

dimension-1hacker

I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
flux capacitor used in double slit experiment

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well, I found Paranormalis Forum after try to access Time Travel Institute site whose content I have consumed since years ago with few consistency last year. I'm sorry for its takedown. Maybe an old news to you.
So, the google results brought me here, place where I didn't know and where I read a post about the end of the TTI. The Paranormalis disclaimer made me decide to create an account here in order to learn or share experiences about this theme.
(English is not my first language and I am still studying it.)

r33.

Hi, I was one of the latest moderators on TTI. Yes, it is down for personal reasons by the owner.

P. Jedi

Hello to everyone, I typed in ‘paranormal time travel forums‘, and yours was the first one I got. I think there come people from all over the world and the range of the discussed topics related to time travel is wide.
Hello! You are welcome. About me i found this place when the website timetravel.com was closed and i came there because of the great John Titor. I am from Italy and I am about 30 years old. And you? Where u from?