How do I travel through time?

Diejja

I always see people here talking and saying they're from the future and saying information, and I wondered how I could travel through time like them.

TimeFlipper

I always see people here talking and saying they're from the future and saying information, and I wondered how I could travel through time like them.
Those people you write about are all fakes...They are just attention seekers or trolls..

Mayhem

Zenith
Welcome aboard, dont be discouraged by a naysayer be open to possibilities.

TimeFlipper

Welcome aboard, dont be discouraged by a naysayer be open to possibilities.
The people our new member @Diejja was talking about WERE fakes and trolls, or has that escaped your memory so quickly?
If any so called time-traveller wants to prove beyond any doubt that they do time-travel, they should pass my test, which none of them has done so far..

Mayhem

Zenith
The people our new member @Diejja was talking about WERE fakes and trolls, or has that escaped your memory so quickly?
If any so called time-traveller wants to prove beyond any doubt that they do time-travel, they should pass my test, which none of them has done so far..
Is that correct @Diejja or has someone spoken for you?

TimeFlipper

Is that correct @Diejja or has someone spoken for you?
Blimey, did it ever cross your mind our new member spent time as a "lurker" before coming a member of Paranormalis?..

It appears you are either calling him a liar, or insulting him by saying "someone" else has written his first posting for him, which either way imho, is not the way how a Moderator should speak to our new members, also its no business of yours if somebody else had written his first posting for him...Our new member might have needed help in the use of English to express himself, as English might not be his first language...

IMHO, you need to chill out for a while my old friend before your nastiness overtakes your common sense, and duty as a Moderator..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Blimey, did it ever cross your mind our new member spent time as a "lurker" before coming a member of Paranormalis?..

It appears you are either calling him a liar, or insulting him by saying "someone" else has written his first posting for him, which either way imho, is not the way how a Moderator should speak to our new members, also its no business of yours if somebody else had written his first posting for him...Our new member might have needed help in the use of English to express himself, as English might not be his first language...

IMHO, you need to chill out for a while my old friend before your nastiness overtakes your common sense, and duty as a Moderator..
What i meant was you were answering for him. I was calling no body a liar something again you choose to see as you see fit. Didnt even give the member a chance to answer before jumping all over with your conclusions.

Again you have it all wrong.

And using your words END of discussion.

Last edited: