How do you know that you are not a werewolf?

WarpBoundBeard

Pretty easy if your talking about actual transformation, Id think ( one of two) either you blackout wake up bloody, meat chunks you know real hollywood, or you would know because you are still you, but you can Transform or at least you and the wolf are two in one. Now heres the other side, you have a serious mental health problem, and like alot of mental problems you may not recognize the delusion "Clinical Lycanthropy is a psychiatric syndrome within which the patient has the delusional belief of turning into a wolf. Zoanthropy is a psychiatric syndrome within which the patient has the delusional belief of turning into an animal".

Beholder

Pretty easy if your talking about actual transformation, Id think ( one of two) either you blackout wake up bloody, meat chunks you know real hollywood, or you would know because you are still you, but you can Transform or at least you and the wolf are two in one. Now heres the other side, you have a serious mental health problem, and like alot of mental problems you may not recognize the delusion "Clinical Lycanthropy is a psychiatric syndrome within which the patient has the delusional belief of turning into a wolf. Zoanthropy is a psychiatric syndrome within which the patient has the delusional belief of turning into an animal".
I do have blackouts, but only because I get drowsy and drolling when not eating enough meat. The blood I find on my body is probably just from acne.

OakFieldAlienz444

Easy.
Look in the mirror.
Do you want to howl at the moon?
Do you want to eat people?
Do you have fur?
Do you have wolf ears?

If the answer is no to even just a few of those questions you're probly not a werewolf.
this topic has to be a joke lol

Last edited: