How does one physically go back in time

TimeFlipper

@deadz74 Michio Kaku isnt a physician (MD), he`s a Professor of theoretical physics and has written some good books..
I agree with you that time has a frequency, however when you said that you need to learn how to use magnetism and Radio Frequency (audio level), are you talking about modulation when you said "audio level"?...
What does the 555f mean, is it fahrenheit temperature or a 555 Integrated Circuit which gives you audio pulses? :confused:

Tron1

555.5 F degrees. to the burning point in which you return to the same time era before your time lock comes back. It is a 1 in every 99.9 percent possible that one would do that. Return is inedible to the plane you are used to. Other wise get used to another line.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
i think if we tweak a cellphone program and hardware we could turn our smart phone into effective time travel machine, well for physical time slip,

lamdo263

Yes, but you need a highly modified version of the Bajak transfer system. Basically what you're doing is super loading an electron cloud onto your being, to where there is so much energy that your body cannot hold this space and time. So you're superloaded at that points in a type of saturation, but not similar to electrical electrocution.
You need some components which by both strength and configuration of the cloud around you, that you can go directly to where you want to go.

This involved a chrono-calculator, which is a stored file that you can decipher from a program made off of styles of time signatures from both television as well as movies.This take creativity and programming to obtain this simulation file.

I think how this works, is that you go back into this time that you want, but are considered as a object felon in time and then with them, or another Bajak Device, you can return to your departed from time. In the test with the Bajak off amp circuit, using a paperclip as a sent drone, I think that this clip is just sent into no-where-ville, or an unknown destination, never to be heard from again. So some sort of carry-along return Bajak circuitry would be portably wise to take along with you, but with near cell phone size construction.

Your sensor module to paint you then superload you, has to be powerful enough to read you as an object to be painted, but also must store that information within memory file, so that the after product of transference can be repeated. You probably would not desire to spend the remainder of your life a sheep herder in Mongolia.

AIMAN YASSA

I'm very curious to go back and time. I've built John Bajak Flux Capacitor but I feel it isn't powerfully enough to go back in time. Does anyone have and ideas? Did anyone out there have successfully gone back in time? Please share Ideas, stories and thoughts how we can all achieve successfully go back in time
For me I wish I can go backward till the Garden of Eden before fall.

AIMAN YASSA

i think if we tweak a cellphone program and hardware we could turn our smart phone into effective time travel machine, well for physical time slip,
Very Practical And Smart Digital Idea, Hopefully Some talented programers pick this idea to work it out.

TimeFlipper

Can you give me some idea please of how you would "tweak" a cell phone`s program and hardware?..I have thought about doing something similar to one of my small Chinese transceivers...If you recall that i did post an article in your own thread, Time To build It, a few months back and suggested the possibility of the transceiver acting as a type of "controller" for a system similar to the Philadelphia Experiment and the two counter rotating EM beams travelling around the ship, but obviously on a much smaller scale :)..